Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

DSCF3242turtle.jpgDSCF3240close-up.jpgDSCF3236full.jpgI'm posting pictures of the bear I was lucky enough to receive from Wubbiebear. He's about 10" tall, and she made him from a soft, thick, dark-brown faux fur. He has cute googly eyes (which rattle a little and give him different facial expressions) and a black pom-pom nose. There's no mouth, but if you look carefully, you can see a little smile on his face. He's wearing a light-blue vest made by Wubbie's grandmother.

The pictures show a full-length Hello Joe, then a close-up of his face, then a shot with his friend Slo the turtle. bear_original

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

He's fabulous! You are one talented lady Wubbiebear! He has so much charm and personality!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Well done, Jessie (= Wubbiebear), he looks really great.  bear_thumb
The large eyes remind me of my childhood teddies: many of them had very big black & white eyes.

Thanks for posting him, Becky!

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I'm really glad you guys like him.  That was the fifth bear I ever made.  I don't know whether I'll use those eyes very much anymore.  I've also used buttons and now I have some of the safety eyes, which are awesome.

Board footer