Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Hello,

Does anybody can help me with blog option "read more..."

I am looking for cut my post and hide it under "read more.." link, but I can not find it in a Blogspot??

maybe somebody can help to me and show link where I can find how to do it?

Thank you in advance.

Tatyana

Wow! I finally found it! So I'll answer myself if somebody need it:

http://www.deluxetemplates.net/1999/04/ … -more.html

check this blog and you can have that option automatically will appear on your blog

good luck bear_original

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

oh good - i didnt know that wasa blogger option xxx

Yes it is.. and a good option.. makes your blog more organised.
It took me some time to find how to make it.. but it's really easy

Hope people will use it  bear_thumb

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Ah.. I like that. I'm going to try to figure that one out myself.
Or try to figure out the off-site / other page tuts like Joanne L /Desert Mountain uses. That gives a heading for each positing.
What I see each time I visit my own site is something different—perhaps this will end the nonsense?

Sometimes my Followers images are missing, sometimes only one post is there and sometimes several are shown. It's a mystery.
Right now I've got a SNAFU with the Slideshow having stopped working so I quit working on the blog, partly out of frustration as much as time constraints. It all seems so easy when everything goes according to plan......

Tatyana, could you (and others) add the 'Subscribe by Email' Gadget to your blog?
I forgot to keep a list of the blogs I subbed to and I've lost track of most of the ones I subscribed to, as I thought I'd somehow 'know' when new material was posted. It's great to now receive an email alert when new posts are made!
THX!

Board footer