Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Gerard_Edward_02-1.JPGGerard_Edward_05.jpgEdward_02.jpgOkay..well, here is Edward.  Adopted and named by my 8 year old daughter.  I was planning on selling him until I saw her craddling and rocking him in her arms with a big warm mommy-loving smile on her face.   <sigh>    I lose more bears this way...but she is hard to say no to.

Edward is made from German mohair with a mop of troll-like really long kid mohair with tips.  You should see allthe crazy doos my daughter gives him bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh
I hand knitted him his overalls from my own design.

I know he is goofy...but he is loved....... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  and that's what really counts.

Also pictured with Edward is Gerard.  I may be putting him up for adoption either on my website or ebay...not sure yet.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Judi, I don't think he is goofy at all! He is so sweet and adorable. I love his hair! I'm sure you'll be grateful for giving this little boy to your daughter. She'll give him the best kind of love all teddies deserve.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

THEY ARE BOTH ADORABLE!!!  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I would like to be your daughter...  bear_tongue Those bears are adorable, absolutely charming! and you are good at knitting too! Red is matching very well with Edward's colours!
I think that Edward will be very happy with his new mommy! and much loved!

Beary hugs,
Sophie. bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Edward will be well cared for and he's really very cute!  Gerard is a doll, too - how creative you are!  But then, we all knew that!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

What a neat little bear, I can see why your daughter fell in love with him!  You know, it's a good thing my mother wasn't doing artist bears when I was a little girl.  I would have claimed all the best ones and she knows it.
bear_grin

Cheers,
Kelly

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my goodnes what a beautiful pair Judi! Outstanding!

Many Hugs Louise

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Wonderful Bears Judi ......

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Not sure what this says about my taste but Judi, these two are my absolute favorites of yours!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

These two are just darling, Judi.  And they look really cute together!  I think you should keep them both... bear_original

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Judi...your daughter has great taste....and Edward is FAR from goofy!  I think it's so lovely that you gave the bear to her...moments like that are worth more than money! I'm sure she will treasure him forever and at least you know he will be well looked after!
I love the shaping you get with your muzzles...they're very unusual! bear_flower

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Reminds me of pumkinhead!!!! Could you adopt me??
Hugs
Gail

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Edward and Gerard are absolutory adorable !!!!! bear_laugh

Hugs/Marie

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Judi, they are both adorable!! Edward is so cute with his wild mop of hair, you will have to do another one!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Aww ladies how nice of you to say such sweet comments. When I was working on Edward, I thought he looked a bit monkey-like so I added the mohair doo on his head.  I laugh when I look at him.

YAY Daphne!  I am so glad you like them.  :hug:  :hug:

I really had no idea what sort of comments I would get with this guy. bear_innocent

I agree with those who say moments like this are worth more thanthe money.  My Rachel  takes him to bed every night. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub ..along with five others of mine. bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Maybe I am the goofy one....I named Gerard after the actor Gerard Butler because I made this bear while wacthing Phantom of the Opera (for the ump-teen time). bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

What a fun world we live in with all of our teddy bears. bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi... he's just precious and what a good "mommy" he is going to!  My duaghter had snagged a few bears from me like this too!  I agree, how can you resist!?

Beary truly ours,
Kim Basta
Wild thyme Originals

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh, I think he is a cutie pie.  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Both gorgeous Bears Judi and I could see how Rachel would not want you to put
him up for sale. They look so cuddly.

Hugs