Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

I am so very disappointed  bear_sad  I ordered a book, The Complete Book of Teddybear Making Techniques by Alicia Merrett and Ann Stephens through Amazon and it looks like it has got lost in the post as I ordered two months ago and the seller says it should have arrived by now.  I feel like crying, I was so looking forward to getting this book.  Just wanted to tell somebody who understands  bear_cry
Hugs
Coraleen

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

You must be so disappointed. bear_sad

But sometimes things do show up long after they're expected. I hope you get a nice surprise one day.

Becky

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Fingers crossed it is coming by sea or amazons slow shipping method... How frustrating for you! Hope it arrives soon!

Secunda, South Africa

Thanks for your encouragement, everybody.  I also hope it will still arrive.  bear_happy
Bearhugs
Coraleen

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

I've still not heard if my Christmas ornament arrived....

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Coraleen, I'm in Australia, and bought a book from Amazon a few years back and it took over 2 months to arrive...I think they send it via surface mail...so don't give up hope on it yet as seamail can take up to 10 weeks to arrive.

Secunda, South Africa

Guess what???  My book has finally arrived after two months.  Thanks, once again everybody for all your encouragement.  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_grin
Hugs
Coraleen

Board footer