Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi to you all bear_original Do you manage your website or do you have a webmaster? My son in law and one of his friend built and update mine, but sometimes it's annoying me to depend to someone. I bought a sofware to learn haw to built a site withouth the need to know the HTML language, so i will be able( i hardly hope so) :pray:  to update everytime i need withouth waiting after them. they don't always have time to do it and i have to wait grrrrr bear_angry I have 7 bears to take off my website and it's not done since december . Is it hard to built a site?

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

My website is made a little as a forum site : It's as easy for me to make an update as to post on Teddy Talk ! For the building of the site, I juste had to choose what I wanted to have on, and here it is bear_original.
Here is where I found it :
http://drupal.org/
But I must say that I didn't make the installation... My fiancee is an informatician and made it for me... I think it must not be very difficult, though.
Hope it can help,
hugs,
Marion bear_original

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I use freewebs and chose not to use html, though you can if you want to.
I just click on page editor an type or load pictures it's just like doing normal things on the computer. I am too old ( and lazy ) to try and learn html, I can edit pages paste sold on bears change pics anything I like without Knowing html( Ilike it)

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, its not that hard, I use a program called CoffeeCup HTML Editor,
I'm sure there are better ones out there now, I have used this one for
years. It pretty much writes the HTML for you.

It also good to try and learn some basic HTML if you want to go that way.
It is not really hard, it just takes some time and research. I taught myself.
Type in Basic HTML on a search engine and it will bring up loads of info.

Board footer