Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi bear_original . I bought a piece of mohair to the ebay member DAZCREATIONS many month ago when i was new to ebay and never received it. I sent him many emails and he didn't replay. I paid by paypal, but i didn't new that i had 45 days to make a complain to Ebay. Also, the item number doesn't appear in my feedback page, maybe because it was private auction? I don't really know wath private auction meens.What annoying me it's the fact that this person still deal on ebay because i'm afraid that he stolen others persons. I made a complain to Ebay, but it seems that they did anything against this ebayer. Do you think that there is a solution? Thank you for your answers

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hi boulou,

I am not sure what the answer is but I can tell you where to find it.

If you will go to the HOME page of ebay and in the upper right hand corner (in small print) you will see the words....LIVE CHAT.  Click on that and you will get a real live ebay person.  Most of the time they are quite knowledgeable about all topics but if not they will find out for you.

That way you will get your answer straight from ebay.
Hope this helps you.

:hug:
Nancy

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you bear_original . Yes, i've wrote many times through ebay and never had a reply

Deb Upstate New York

If you can still leave feedback on that item, you can do that, stating you never received your item.  Sometimes people leave nasty return feedback though.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I have had this happen before.

Go into my ebay, under your own user id.

Go to Unpaid item issues

Then select Report item not received and report the item # to ebay  within 10 to 60 days of the auction.

Also advise paypal that item was not received, you never know always try for a refund.

Also leave the user feedback.  So others know they do not honour their sales.

Good luck.

Board footer