Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Copi Khatz Creations Copi Khatz Creations
Worcester

Promotion-Toys-Compressed.jpgDear Teddy Talkers

I would like to extend a cordial invitation for you all to visit my new website.  To celebrate its launch I am running a prize draw, wherein you could win your choice of one of the three toys featured in the photo above.  It is my way of welcoming newcomers and of saying thank you to all the people who have supported me in my new venture. 

Simply visit my website, click on the links to join my mailing list, and you will go into the draw to win.  My mailing list will be fun and fuss-free, a way of checking out new designs and getting updates on our activities, as well as recipes and tips.  There will never be any pressure to buy, and your email address will not be shared. 

Check it out at: http://copikhatzcreations.com

The prize will be drawn in time for Christmas 2011.

I hope that you will enjoy browsing my website as much as I have enjoyed making it.  Please sign up to win a toy, and tell any friends you think might enjoy one, too.

With Best Wishes,

Claire.

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

They are so funny and cute  bear_happy  Love them!  bear_wub

bonnybunny Florida

OMG! I love them!!!! The bear is soooooo cute!!!! You have great skill and I love the knitting, so small, how do you do it???? love bonny   bear_wub

Copi Khatz Creations Copi Khatz Creations
Worcester

Many thanks, guys - I'm really glad you like them!  They are a little different to my previous designs.

The wool in Archies jumper was really fine, I would say about 1ply.  I guess in the 1940s and 50s they used to double the wool over (thus the term 'double knitting'), but I'm not sure about that.  I had to use the finest needles I could find - 2mm - and even then the finished product was quite cobweb-like. 

Looking at it now I don't know what possessed me! bear_grin

Kind regards,

Claire.

Board footer