Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

somebody HELP me!  10_1_23.gif  I just can't seem to stop logging on to check real quick... but I need to get some work done!  (and I don't wanna turn the puter off cause I listen to internet radio!    :doh:

LOL!!!!!!     bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

hahahaha
I know I'm the same way, I check in every hour or so.
I was better yesterday, I only checked in 4 times. hahahaha

Deb Upstate New York

Now ... since you don't want to turn the computer off ...

You want us to do what?  Hmm?  Come on LL ... get BUSY or I might have to visit and give you a kick start ... then we'll work for 15 minutes ... go out to lunch ... go shopping for awhile ...

See, I'm not the one you need.   bear_wacko

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

When you figure out the solution to this computer addiction please, please, PLEASE let me know!!!!  bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko    bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_wacko

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I think we may have a epidemic on our hands...I'm afflicted as well!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

you gals are soo funny!!!!!
There is nothing wrong with taking coffee breaks while you work.
If you can think of it that way. 2, 15 min breaks and a lunch. Maybe that'll be enough time to check here. Although we can be a chatty bunch eh?? LOL

Funny, I"m on the computer all day at work, so I'm happy when I don't have to stare at it anymore.

Good luck Laura!!  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Laura, I was getting so bad (now that hubby's gone to Toronto for his new job) that I was like a kid in a candy store the first few days.  I am supposed to be painting!!!!  At the rate I was going, I'd be lucky to have the house ready by Xmas.  So, I have started to use it as a reward - if I finish painting one whole large section, then I get to check Teddy Talk.  It works - I'm painting faster, to get my "treat"! bear_grin 
                                                     Hugs,

Brenda :dance:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

You're definitely not alone, Laura! I am doing better than before but I can't take the credit.  bear_grin Daniel just changed employers. At his previous job he had a company laptop that he could bring home, therefore I could use ours. But now once he gets home around 5 pm., he hogs the home computer. So now I usually only get to check during the day while he's not here. That's okay though, because I was really spending too much time here and getting nothing done at home!

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

I have same horrible compulsion to look at the computer ever time I go past it!  Even though I know I have stuff to do.

Funny thing is, I was wondering earlier today, how I ever lived without the internet - obviously I must have done ............................... but I can't remeber what it was like............. isn't that dreadful.

If I find anything that eases the symptoms Laura I'll let you know.

I'm logging off now .........................  oh maybe I should just check the Showcase ...................

Nicholasville, KY
Website

hmm3grin2orange.gif   I knew I was asking the wrong people he he he!  I think a big part is I 'm so excited about moving but can't do anything about it for 2 weeks....

Oh Brenda good luck with painting and selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big hugz to ya'll!!  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Laura! You are supposed to be packing Girly! I hear you though, I check in ever couple of hours and it is all YOU FAULT!! You are the one who told me about TT. Ha Ha Ha OooohhhI love yah for it!

Many Hugs Louise

Deb Upstate New York
Laura Lynn wrote:

I knew I was asking the wrong people he he he!

Yeah, there are so many things you can come to TT looking for help with.  Unfortunately, staying off the PC isn't one of those things!
bear_tongue  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Laura, Sounds like you are addicted like the rest of us! Go pack!  I want your new address! :hug:  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_original
I am teesting something

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Ok it works now all please say thank you to Shel, for doing my smart avatar, and yes I am addicted to the pc, I can not go past the room without seeing what is going on, I am far to quissy .

Lynette

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Poor Laura Lynn,

It's like asking an alcoholic to help you stop drinking....We could set up a 12 step program

Teddyholics Anonymous.....

Given this, then, Laura Lynn you have taken the first step.....to acknowledge you have a.......hmmmm......I have a problem seeing this as a problem, but you could acknowledge you have an addiction....

OK  step one is to acknowledge we have an addiction.

That's enough serious stuff for today.....back to whatever.......

dilu

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Great avatar, Lynette! I just love it!

I think that we cannot do anything to avoid login on TT. This is the TT virus and is very very virulent!
bear_grin

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Nicholasville, KY
Website

LOL!!!!

Can you believe I am ALL PACKED!!???

The only things that are "out" are in plastic boxes so they are ready to go.  The kitchen has the dishes, pans and pantry... that I pack on the Sunday before we move cause I've been pre-cooking and freezing dinners for our last week so I can pack all the dishes & pans and we'll just eat on plastic plates and stuff....

All the utility companies have been called!

Probably why I keep coming back to the computer....  bear_wacko   

Jenn, Girl, I'll be sending ya my address for sure... just after I move... just to be sure I don't jinx it LOL!!

Lynette... GREAT avatar!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woohoo . . . Lynette, that's a super avatar!  Great work again, Shelli!  Nope, I'm certainly not the one to help you stay off the computer, Laura . . . I'm here waaaaaaaay more than I should - or need - to be, but it is truly an addiction.  It surely has cut into my bear making time, but, hey . . . look at all the information we've gleaned and all the friends we've made.  That's gotta count for something good!

Nicholasville, KY
Website

SueAnn wrote:

..... but, hey . . . look at all the information we've gleaned and all the friends we've made.  That's gotta count for something good!

I totally agree Sue Ann!  And Louise... Sorry!   bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I try so hard to stay off TT.  I try   not to sign in then I can't post as easily  bear_wacko   But, I sit down for just a "minute" to see what's new and 1, ok sometimes 2 hours later I still haven't reaf everything.  Sue Ann is right tho.  And, I'd rather be addicted to TT than something else  bear_grin

I love the avatar Lynnette.  Shelli is so great with editing programs and creating !!!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

And who told me about TT... Louise! I am grateful :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Dilu said

We could set up a 12 step program

Teddyholics Anonymous.....

Yes Di that's areally good idea...then we would all have to log in to TT for our support group...Yay the girls got it right....that's one good heck of a reason to log in... bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

I'm not adicted to Teddy Talk  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I'm really not.......  bear_whistle

Jane   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Laura, I've been really good - it's 8:30 p.m. and it's the first time I've been on since I posted this morning!  I've finished my painting for the day and just had a bite to eat, so I'm free to browse the rest of the evening! 

Hugs,

Brenda

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Because I could also spend all day on here I limit myself to going online for about two hours before I go to bed every night so usually on from 9-11pm
Hugs
Gail :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer