Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Erin LOL!!!  8:51 - 10:23 !!!  bear_grin

Brenda... way to go!!!  You'll be finished painting before you know it :)

Gail that is awesome!  I'd do it that way if I could... but hubby's checking HIS hobby message boards at that time   bear_whistle

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

This is truly an epidemic and I have a full-blown case! bear_grin   I've had to ban myself completely from even turning the computer on (on certain days) in order to get anything done! There is no such thing as logging on for just a few minutes - especially with my slow dial-up connection. Once I sit down at the computer, I'm there for at least a couple hours, usually more! No wonder I'm not getting any bears finished! :doh:  I'm sure learning a lot about making bears though... bear_thumb  and having fun too. Oh, well.. there are worse things...

bear_original  bear_original  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_original  bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I know what you mean .....I try to get on before hubby gets up ... as he reads the papers online and that way I have caught up with posts and can get on with my day .....  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  It doesn't happen very often and then I have to come back on and thats my day gone bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Maybe we need a few rules:

1.  I solemnly pledge as an active member of TT, I will get dressed and brush my teeth and hair sometime before it is bedtime.

2.  I solemenly pledge not to spill my morning coffee or tea in the hard drive.

3.  I solmenly pledge to log off at least once a day for a periord of no less than 1 minute.

4.  I solemnly pledge to take up some form of critter making that can be done by hand when I am online.

5.  I solemnly pledge to surface long enough to count the kids, feed the dog, cats, birds etc, and kiss the hubs, no less than 2 times a day.

6.  I solemnly pledge to check out the headlines from my favorite news site at least once a week, but not to let current affairs to get in the way of TT

I don't know, am I on the right track? :lol:

dilu

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I am really really lucky in that my husband doesn't even know how to turn on the computer so it is all MINE!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Gail

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Dilu,

Your rules are so funny!   bear_grin  bear_tongue

I've been out of town and am so behind on the posts.  While I was gone, I wondered how everyone on TT was doing.      I'm going out of town for the weekend and will be even more behind.  You have to log on a lot just to keep up!  bear_original

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Oh Dilu you crack me up!!!   bear_grin

And Gail... you lucky duck!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Laura,

All you're going to get from us is sympathy! I was off for a bit, but only because my daughter was getting married. Out of town. That's about the level of torque it takes to tear me away!  bear_whistle

Eileen

Nicholasville, KY
Website

LOL!!!  I knew I came to the wrong people for "help" to stay off the intenet  bear_grin

I did good yesterday.... but not so good so far today... bear_whistle

Going to try to be good again... :pray:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I've given up entirely.  Why fight it?

bear_noexpression  bear_tongue  bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I solemenly pledge that all snacks will be computer friendly, or I will keep baby wipes by the computer to wipe the melted chocolate off the keys

I solemenly pledge that all meals will be preplanned for left-overs to save time for the rest of the week and thereby afford me an extra hour a day

I solemenly pledge to "treat" the family with take-out or Chinese or Pizza delivery every Saturday night.  The kids need to learn about other cultures.

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Let me chime in here..."Help I'm on the computer at TT  too much..somebody help me !!!!  ITs hopeless..I get up early like  8 and  if I stay on til I feel  like Im done its gotta be noon ! So I watch the clock on the pC and I can stay on til 10...or....so...unless....no, it's 10! Here come the imaginary guy with the whip, get off that computer !!!!

OK. OK...so I go get a shower and dressed then do something till I tire and need a break...it is risky to go to TT.
I dont actually get back on til the evening  ...most the time. I am trying to first ...read things that are of real important interest to me like Tips then MInis. then Discussion... I dont get thru all of it on each selection  then I have to save that for later or evening IF I get back to it. So...I raed fast, he, he... really I thimnk this TT would be a problem for any bear artist...there is so much going on here and its fun too and friendly too and educational too
oh I know you get the point. I know some srtists that read but never type...then theres some that dont even try it...they get more bears done than I do, he he...So....I guess we need to save out BLOCKS of time to commit to TT or bears or house...there is no other way.....Winney

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Laura & everyone !!!

Me too, I love to stay at TT and love to search internet for all the new things happening(bear related).  :love:
So Laura, how is your bear making going ???
I don't like to give you any pressure but........ may I give you a little push ?
((((( PUSH   bear_thumb  PUSH   bear_thumb   PUSH   bear_thumb PUSH   bear_thumb PUSH   bear_thumb PUSH   bear_thumb))))))
he he he  bear_laugh

Bear Hugs & Push/ Marie  bear_smile

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I solemenly pledge to "treat" the family with take-out or Chinese or Pizza delivery every Saturday night.  The kids need to learn about other cultures.

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Well exactly, Dilu!! We're always putting our kids first, right?  :dance:

Eileen

Board footer