Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Holly-TT-3.jpgHolly-TT-2.jpgHolly-TT1.jpgHallo, this is Holly!
Every once in a while I make a female bear...they don't come easily to me, they almost always come out male! bear_grin

Holly is very proud of her wooden pearls collar-necklace and matching hairbow, so she asked for a jewel box to keep them in....how could I deny her such a simple pleasure?  bear_innocent

Now she's happy!

dollmamaalena Vintee Town Bears
San Diego

Cute baby!!!

Zaahra Kaunas
Website

What a lovely girl   bear_thumb  bear_flower

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Thanks Dollmamaaleena and Zaahra! :)

Pink:

mohair33Sparse wrote:

Francy your bear has such a nice face! you know what???  I recognize your bears everywhere now! The lady is very nice  :clap:  :hug: pink

You did me the greatest compliment. bear_wub It means a lot to me that my bears are recognizable as my own. It probably is their outfits...I love working with felt! bear_grin

It's difficult because I often want to try new things, new designs and techniques. I often feel that if I stick to a pattern  then the bears would look all the same, but if I always change pattern and techniques than they would loose their unity of style....I guess it is what great artists achieve, that they have their individuality being recognized without being boring or repetitive. Well, a lot to work on before dreaming of that, nonethless, thanks so much for the ecouragement!  :hug:

unoursdansmamaison a bear in my house
semillac
Website

it is beautiful bear_wub  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

SHE (and she is definitely female) is beautiful and I love her jewelry and box!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Merci beaucoup 'unoursdansmamaison'!
Thank you very much Thelma!
   bear_original  bear_original

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Pink.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Thanks!

Board footer