Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

staticbear76 Posts: 222

h tehre im sorry for being gone for so long i just didnt have the heart to show up cause of such a great loss to me but now things seem to be healiing and getting the courage to return i missed you all and god bless you things been rough yes but thanks to the good lord above ive been making it and my brother as well, and i hope to get back to making designs and try my luck again at at elast making a bear to show to the world.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi staticbear,  I am sorry to hear about your loss.  I am glad to see you back.  I am also glad that you and your brother are both hanging in.

Take care,
Joanne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey there . . . I've wondered what became of you!  I'm sorry you've been going through a rough spot and hope all is getting better.  Looking forward to seeing your first teddy bear - welcome back.

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Welcome back!  I'm sorry to hear you've been having such trying times; I hope things get tremendously better soon.  You can be sure you were missed here :0)
Yes, try to get back to some bearmaking if you can.  It can be the best things for stressful moments.  Hugs!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Welcome back!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Welcome back! I am sorry you had a rough patch but glad things are better.  :hug:

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Well, you HAVE been missed - too many of our old friends are not posting... but 2012 is right around the corner and my wish for you is for more peaceful times for you & your brother!
Healing thoughts sent your way!
Bobbie

Board footer