Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

clare14 Country Bears
England

I enjoyed chatting last night, was sorry I couldn't stay for long!!  How did the evening go??   :hug:

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oh Boo Hoo...I missed it !..Winney

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Well, I'm not Judi but popped in briefly to chat during the show as I had a bear for sale during the show..... it was very quiet but Judi did sell a bear as did a couple of others... I'm sorry I don't remember who. I was quite sick last night and spent the evening on the couch. Spending most of today there too.

Nancy has a new chat room set up for artists and collectors and potential buyers to chat during the show. It works great and can be a lot of fun.... the more the merrier so keep an eye out for the next show!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ditto what Daphne said :hug:   Sorry you're feeling sick  :hug:  Also, sorry I missed you Daphne!  I was popping in and out throughout the show.  I know you were such fun at the last Golden Paws Show I was looking forward to chatting with you...ah well, next time bear_original

It was very nice of you to stop in Clare.  The chat room was fun.  Nancy has done such a great job at making everything such eye candy.  She works very hard to promote the bear industry. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  and right now North Country Teddy Bears website is number two on the number of hits it receives.  Kudos to Nancy.

Yes, it wa a bit slow but I believe it will become stronger as more collectors find out about it.

Kassie and Dilu also stopped in. Thanks!  How fun it was to chat with you ladies!! :dance:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  bear_original right now North Country Teddy Bears website is number two on the number of hits it receives.  Kudos to Nancy.    :dance:  :dance:

This is great news, Judi! Nancy's site just gets better and better. Patience pays off.

I stopped in last night just for a quick look at the beautiful bears, but couldn't stay to chat because we were celebrating son-in-law Adrian's birthday. I hope there's another one soon--maybe next time I'll even manage to finish a bear in time !

Eileen

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Daphne, hope you're feeling better soon.... :hug:

I loved the chat room, it was great!!   Nancy's site is great!   I'm sure future shows will certainly get more and more interest as they progress.

Can't wait!!    :dance:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I know that it said dilu was there but every time she hit the chat now button it recyclled her back to the sign in page....an hour of that was enough!  I don't know why it wouldn't let me all the way in, I was dissappointed...sigh

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Dilu, we wondered what was happening to you.  SOrry you had trouble.  Did you ever try to down load the web browser FireFox?  I now have it and it is supossed to be very secure and solid browser.  Just a thought.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,   

Thanks Judi.... bear_original  :hug: ..it was fun and the site chatroom was great!!!!!!! We will all have to do that again. I can never find you all in here!!!!  bear_grin   

Firefox...!!!!! ya that is what I use too and I really like it. I have always use Explore or Netscape, but this one is more secure. I can say this because I have work in computer tech work. Anyway it is good Dilu. And what I really like about it. Is!!!!!  bear_original For people like myself who has rea..ly....ssslllllowwww....iiiinnnterrrrnnnnettttt. It is great cause you can just use the "tab feature" and just open a new page for multi tasking web serving. LOL

Well, back to do just that!!!!

Big Bear Hugs
Kassity

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I saw the show too ! Congrats Judi and Daphne for
great web-show.  bear_wub

Daphne,  I hope you will feel better soon......  :hug:

Board footer