Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

palu_14.JPGThis little sweetheart was a real challenge for me... sewing a tiny, detailed Malayan sun bear cub.  The black fur was definitely a challenge (my poor eyes!).  Palu is 1 3/4" .... I hope you can visit his auction which has more photos and all his details.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/170750345940?ssP … 1558.l2649

Thanks for taking a peek here!  bear_flower

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

O my word Melisa! it is so cute and tiny. How in the world did you sew somthing this small !!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

feendrache Posts: 86

he's georgious... really ...  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tatty Bears South Australia

O.M.G, He is so tiny, Amazing.

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks so much!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

I definitely needed to get out my magnifying glasses for this little guy... that dark fur is hard to focus on!  bear_grin

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Wow!  Melisa - Palu is just so amazing:  I can't believe he's so small and yet so lifelike!!!  Fantastic!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Wow Melisa! You constantly amaze me and everyone bear_original What a gorgeous little bear and I can't believe how realistic he is and yet so verrrrrrryyyyyyyy tinnnnyyyyyy!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Well done!!!!

unoursdansmamaison a bear in my house
semillac
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  waouhhh to say that so much talent! Melisa Bravo! so small, so realistic hats off!

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Simply amazing!

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments!  I'm so happy you love him!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I can not begin to know how you make those tiny bears and with such detail.  That is so amazing.  Thanx so much for sharing that wonderful little sweetheart of a bear.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, charm :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub

bearlady13 Posts: 177

Wow amazing :clap:  :clap:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

OMG - how on earth did you manage to see to sew him!  bear_grin

He is absolutely gorgeous and amazing that you have captured so much detail in such a mini bear  bear_wub

Hugs

lisa x

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer