Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jissy Posts: 70

Last year I tried a pattern that called for making the head, then crochet the muzzle and sewing it onto the head. It didn't work me, it was just a mess.
So I'm wondering if I should try to crochet the head and muzzle together instead of separately. Has anyone done this and if so how is it done, is it increasing or decreasing?
Thanks

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

book-back.jpgbook-front.jpgYes, you can crochet them together at the same time. You can go from muzzle to backside head, or from top to neck or from neck to top.
I have many patterns available, each pattern explains and teaches something new.
I have also written a book for beginners to advance. I have some books left at an address in USA which would save you on shipping.

Where in the US can I find this book?

I am looking online and it shows how to make them, this is certainly what I wanted. I keep doing different patterns I have in my head but nothing is coming out like I want it.  I have a certain look to this bear in my head. I know I'll get it, it will take some time.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

I have sent you a PM Jissy.

I look forward hearing back from you,
Berta

I joined the yahoo group. I am currently working on creating my own pattern.... I am very frustrated. Going to go on the yahoo group to get some tips.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Hi Jissy, I just answered your message in the yahoo group, glad you found your way, it is a great group with wonderful people willing to help. NO misunderstanding here, Teddy Talk Forum is great!! :clap:  and I love it!! bear_thumb , but does not have so many members who crochet bears, so hope it was ok to point Jissy to the threadanimals group.   Don`t give up and show us your bear here in Teddy Talk when finished, we love to see!!

Happy Crocheting!!
Berta

Oh I will, thank you so much!

It is a great strength of Teddy Talk to have someone willing to show other places for support, because in the end it's all about supporting others to do the great thing of making those teddies!

I had to take a day or so away from it before pickign it back up. I didn't want to be angry about it so I have humbled myself with nature and remember that life is too short to be angry...so move  past that and then get back to work. lol

I will be working on it today... at least I have a model now to show myself what I would like to fix. Yippy!

DreamsInAmigurumi Dreams In Amigurumi
Texas

Hi, I am a fellow bear crocheter too and I will be glad to help you with any technique questions.

Board footer