Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

LULUandCHAD.jpgLULU_04.jpgThese photos are not very good but I wanted to share my newest design, LULU. I thini my lighting is off on these photos... and too much fromt lighting.

She has a really nice feel and she sits with great "kerplunkity" and has a pot belly.  Her eyes are glass taxiermy bear eyes and she features needle felted and airbrushed details.  LULU is 14" tall. :)

She does not have the "Egyptian virus" in her right foot.  She is designed to have a pot belly and is loosley stuffed so her legs flop a bit and she hunches just a little when she is plunked down.  She sits really solid.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Beautiful bear, Judi!
I just love her, as well as Chad!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic work....absolutely beautiful!!!! :clap:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Lulu is one of my all-time favorite bears ! What a wonderfully cute little one ! Exactly the kind of realistic bears I'm found of ! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
A true perfection !

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous work again, Judi - LuLu is a super design and very well executed!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much ladies.  I have to say Sue Ann, I LOVE your avatar...is that Shelli design?  Beautiful.

ANyway, the more I look at the first picture...eekkk..the more I don't like it.  Photography is an ongoing learning porcess for me.  I think I am getting a bit lazy using this black background. I think it works great for some bears...but not this one.  You shouldn't be able to see any of the background.  I think I will try this agian and change the photos. 

Thank you all for such nice comments! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

LynBlair Posts: 139

Oh my, Judy!  I'm so amazed and awed by your creativity and skill!  I suspect you're way to humble to realize this, but it's no exaggeration to say you're one of the best bear artists in the world.  Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!  :clap:

Hugs,
Lyn

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

An Amazing bear again Judi  :clap:

Hugs
Vicki

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Judi
You have been a busy busy girl!!! What superb bears and lets hope you are a Golden Teddy winner this year because your bears are the BEST BEST BEST
Hugs
Gail

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my Judi! They are both absolutely beautiful!

Many Hugs Louise

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LULU is gorgeous!! They eyes are SOOOO real!!! WOW Judi!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

SO SIMPLE , YET SO SWEET. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO COME TO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_thumb

Brilliant work as usual Judi. And as ususal I'm still fawning over your gorgeous bears. bear_wub

Matilda

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Judi,

I love LULU!!! :hug:
Is she for sale?  bear_whistle
Just gorgeous!

hugs, Julia :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Judikins

You just keep amazing me.  I love both the little ones....beautiful....I love that she is a little loosely stuffed too, good for cuddeling.....the light colored bearykins looks quite pleased, perhaps because of a new friend?

great job, beautiful bears!

:hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

dilu

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Judi, wonderful wonderful work  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awwww, Judi, drooling here as always over your bears.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Judi..... she is another masterpiece!!!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub 

Big Hugs  :hug:   
Kassie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awesome Judi!  You are a clever old thing making such sweet faced bears, Lulu is such a pretty bear and I love her name. I call my little dog Lulu, her real name is Lucy.

Hugs Jane.

P.S Whoops!

clever old thing

thats another English saying...I know that you're not old really.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you ladies! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

The first photo is an example of what NOT to enter into a competition!  It's a terrible photo even though it does show the bear's personality.

Julia, for now I am keeping Lulu but will be listing Chad on my website or ebay soon.  I have 6 lulu bears cut out in various mohairs.  Can't wait to get started.....

You guys are great!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

LULU_NEW.jpgOkay...I think this is a better picture...

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Judi, this is a gorgeous, amazing bear no matter what color you put behind her!! bear_wub  You are so talented!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Judi I love your new design  bear_wub  bear_wub   It reminds me of 'little bear'  do you know that cartoon?  This is a compliment by the way, I love Little Bear  bear_wub
Gorgeous work!
hugs Sarah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you Bonnie and Sarah and everyone bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I LOVE Little Bear!!!  I have five stuffed "Little Bears" on my bed.  He is one of my favorite characters and I ma sure he has infulenced me.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

hehe bear_happy  I have the one that talks and says "I'm your little bear, lets go play.....etc"  and I also have a little Little Bear....I adore him :)
Hugs sarah

Board footer