Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Oscar-the-cat-tt4.jpgOscar-the-cat-tt1.jpgHere I am, with this little cat. Look what he found in the garbage bin!   bear_original
It's the first time I use blue eyes, it's been a real challenge, but I'm happy that I tried.
I hope you like him!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Thank you Pink!
Yes, I put an armature in the arms, but the bend in the paws comes from how I designed the arms.
and...yes, I sold the lady cat Micetta! bear_original
Now no workind on bears for a while, we go skiing...and then my husband threatened to trow me out of the house if I don't paint the doorframes (we had a deal....) :lol:
Well, plenty of time to think about my next one!
Hugs

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

He is really cute, such a funny little face and beautiful blue eyes.  Well done. :clap:

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Leanne, thank you! :hug:

Pink...I am quite a 'do it yourself' woman....as is my hubbie, we just have different fields! The painting was one of my specialties (nothing fancy, just the whitewashing of walls, and spraying and sanding doors...). When I started making teddies again, well, let's say that my husband had to broaden his field of specialty because I quite lost interest in finishing the job!  bear_grin

Board footer