Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

cid_006301c62880c22ea6c07100a8c0-barretts.jpgI saw this , and thought of everyone who sits and chats in TT, enjoy and have a good giggle.
Often this is what I look like before I get started for the day, although I do not go as far as the curlers in the hair bear_grin  bear_grin
Lynette

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

OMG!!!  It's me!  Pink pajamas, pink slippers, coffee, computer.....Is there a spy in my house?!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I was just going to type, "OMIGOD!  That's ME!"  But Aleta beat me to it.  I swear, that was literally my very first thought. I am sitting here even now, with a coffee beside me.  And I even have a little pencil cup (mine's to the left, tho) and post it notes stuck all over the place!  AARGH!  I hate being a stereotype!!!

Thanks for that, Lynette!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well...I hate to admit it but that's me too....except I have glow in the dark flannel cow pajamas (bought for me by nieces) and Hello Kitty slippers....no curlers just bedhead!!!   bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shantell, I have flannel cow pajamas, too, and there are little sparkle-coated, yellow crescent moons (or something) that glow on them.  Too weird!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Ok...thats too scary......  bear_grin   

dido.......

"OMIGOD!  That's ME!"

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   

Plus a puppy at my feet. And I tend to wear two or three pairs of socks because my feet get cold and I don't have slippers. Usually, the last one gets longer the the rest after awhile.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin 

Thanks for sharing that Lynette. Crack me up!!!!   

Big Hugs   
Kassity

nettie scotland
Website

Since I left my proper job where I had a position of authority and had to be smart I live in what I call my "goonie".Its a really comfy dressing gown.I tend to wear it all day long while sewing.I have now got into the habit of keeping my jammie top on and drive aroung in it and my goonie.A couple of times I have walked the dogs in jammies with wellies.I am either rebelling against years of conformity ,really lazy or just plain loopy!!!I do wear civies when in company though.
The last time I drove in my nightwear I had my daughter in the car dressed as a fairy and her pal as a pirate.I was taking them to ahalloween dance and was pulled over by the police for a routine check.He shone the torch in the car which was a bit embarassing.Probably just thought mad teenagers and menopausal mum!!!I haven't reached the curlers stage but do on occassion wear the odd kirby!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

What on EARTH is a kirby?  And why would you wear one?

bear_original bear_original bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is too cute!  bear_grin
I'm sure that looks like a lot of us! LOL

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I'm pretty sure Nettie means a "kirby grip" which is a bobby pin to you!  (and Kiwi's call it a "hair clip" which seems entirely sensible to me!!)

nettie scotland
Website
Shelli wrote:

What on EARTH is a kirby?  And why would you wear one?

bear_original bear_original bear_original

Melissa is spot on it is a kirby grip.I have to stick one in when my hair starts escaping from my do.I hate it in my eyes!!Once my daughter leaves home I may remove it all together.She says she could not stand it if I got what she calls a man do!!!

Board footer