Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

P1030713tt.jpgPenny is enjoying springtime! She is a 12" one-of-a-kind bear made from two shades of hand-dyed mohair. She has brown glass pupil eyes and an embroidered brown nose and mouth. She's fully jointed and gently weighted, so she's fun to pose and nice to hold. She's wearing a simple eyelet ruffle hand-dyed a light mauve color. I hope you like her!

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

She is wonderful Becky and the hand dyed mohair looks perfect.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

She is really lovely, Becky!

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Becky, I love your bears.  I wish she could come live with me.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you Carol, Pink, Sue, and Jessie!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I'm really glad you like her.

And Pink - It was International Artist of the Month (not Year :)) , but thank you for the congratulations! It was very exciting. :dance:

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Penny is another really adorable bear, Becky!  bear_wub
I love her sweet gentle expression and although purple is not really my kind of teddy colour ( bear_whistle ), it does seem warm and inviting for a hug.  bear_smile

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Arthur, Vincent & the bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you, Peter and Pink. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

And Peter, I've noticed that your taste in bears is expanding. Purple might even be your favorite bear color one day! bear_happy

Becky

TeddyValley Teddy Valley Bears

Gorgeous bear  bear_wub  I love his colors  bear_wub
:hug:
Judit

Board footer