Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,   

Please forgive me for this kind of post.   
I just wanted to catch up with everyone and everything. So much excitement !!!! I will be in here all day if I try to post it all. Don't get me wrong, I would like that, but my husband is giving me that look.  bear_grin And two finger typing is really slowing me down, nd I need to get some bears finished so I can share them.  bear_original     

I wanted to say; Welcome to all  the new members!!!!!  bear_original  :hug:   

New bears.... WOW!!! they are all so lovely!!!!! Good luck on all who have them on auction!   bear_wub  bear_thumb  bear_thumb 

I am so happy for all the 2006 Golden Teddy Award Nominees!!!!!!!  bear_original  bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   
And all who entered...... you deserve ......  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  too!  bear_original   

You all have a great day!!!! 

Big Bear Hugs 
Kassity

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh honey, Boy can I relate to what you are going through.....I can't keep up either, and i have taken to living with the computer on all day, almost, 'cept when the poor hubs wants the phone......yeah dial up, what can i say, at least we have indoor plumbing!

Kassity, just do the best you can and if you have to leave stuff out you have to.....after all it is more important to make the little gollies, oops bears...

dilu

Board footer