Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Three_Bears.jpgHI.  I wanted to share with you three bears I made about two years ago.  These are made from hand plucked, spun, woven, and felted-in -the washer- mohair.  This is a very unusual fabric with the natural angora goat's tendrils pouring out all over. 

The smaller bear was sold at the NCTB on line show and the other tow I gave away.  My brother went nuts over the open mouth bear so I gave it to him.  The other larger bear I gave to my sister. :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Outanding bears and the fur is wonderful, Judi!!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Fantastic Judi.  I love the mohair.  It looks incredibly soft and fluffy.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Judi! All three of these babies are wonderful! Would you please adopt me as your Canadian sister. I would be so honored to have one of your bears! bear_wub

Many Hugs Louise

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I'll even be your Canadian brother, if it helps!!

Judi, these are fantastic. I have some sheep fleeces with tendrils like those, but I can't imagine how it could be spun and woven with the tendrils still intact. Maybe very, very carefully?

Eileen

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Judi... the Three Bears are just amazing Daddy Bear, Mummy Bear and the baby - where is Goldilocks?

They have the most beautiful faces and look so soft and cuddly.
How lucky that your Brother and sister were the lucky recipients of these fabulous Bears.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Judi all three are wonderful but I can see why your brother loved the open mouthed bear, he is really cute...the bear not your brother...although I dare say your brother may be cute too...I think I better shut up and move on to the next posting .  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Jane ... bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Thank you ladies.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Thank you so much for taking the time to say something nice.  It means more than I think anyone knows...well...maybe you do :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Judi they are so cute bear_original  No wonder your brother went nuts about the open mouth one!!  Gorgeous!!!!
I love your work  bear_wub  bear_wub
Hugs Sarah

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Very cute Judi, I love them.  bear_wub

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Adorable Judi! They are just beautiful. It sound like they were a lot of work! but worth it!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer