Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Everyone's ATCs are so pretty!   I better get busy!!

hugs,
Sheila

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Shelli - I cut the corners out of a decoupage sheet, and coloured them in using a glitter pen. Actually the whole card sparkles quite a lot but it doesn't really show in the photo.

It's like being back in school isn't it?! Running riot with glitter and glue, lol.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It is!  I used a really cool glitter spray on mine; it's a huge mess but has a nice sparkly effect.  Fun!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oooh, I'll have to get myself some of that (but hide it from my daughter...!  :lol:)

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

I found it in the spray paint section at Michael's, one of our craft chain stores.  Have fun!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

000_0546a.jpgI tried to get a better picture but this is it...poor wee camera just doesn't understand I need clear pictures of small things...

But here's mine...quick & fishy...

And now I have glue and paper all over the place...getting ready to make another one but gotta go play taxi to my son and buddies.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Very cute, Shantell... even thru the blue haze.  I love it!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

so pretty...I love them all.  what a multi-talented bunch teddy talkers are!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

ATC-SWEETUMS.jpgO.K Here is my first attempt with my Valentine's bear -Sweetums. It took forever to get the idea together, but now I want to make more  bear_tongue .

The base is light blue card stock which I covered with red "tissue" type paper -that I crimped with hearts
( hard to see in the pics).  The black picture oval is leather cord that I sometimes use for eyelids.  The" B" letters are real 4" blocks that I photographed and cut out for Beckonging Bears.  The are attached with silver brads over grey ultrasuede corners. The silver  bow is cord  I use to attach my hangtags on my bears.  I really wanted to incorporate some of my bear making supplies.

Everyones cards really are so inspiring and creative.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, wow, wow . . . Shelli, Helena, Shantell, and Tammy - your TTCs are out of sight!  Soooo clever all of you are!  They are so different, yet every one is absolutely wonderful.  I am in awe of everybody's cards . . . all unique!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

TTC1.jpgYay, I finally did some cards. I spent the day with my mom; she scrapbooked and I made these cards. I decided to make more than just one of each. That way I can keep one of each design for myself and still have one or two to trade. It was so much fun, can't wait to make some more!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Super great cards, Sandi . . . they are delightful!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Wowie, zowie!!  Look at the cards that have been created over the weekend!!  Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!!  Isn't it wonderful that each card created is as individual as we are as artists?!!  I love it!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

These new cards are really great; so creative, colorful, and unique.  Please remember to send them to me directly if you'd like them featured in Nancy's ATC class at NCTB! 

Thanks to those that have done so already.

bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

TeddyTradingCard.jpgThought I'd try to color outside the lines on this one . . . maybe it's a little less "restricted".  It's actually somewhat three dimensional.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What  fun cards everyone has been creating.
All unique and interesting, each and everyone.
What a lot of creative folk we have here at Teddy talk.

Bear hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Sue Ann, I love that one, and the little cutie pie peeking out is particularly sweet.  Great colors!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

WOW!  Wonderful cards everyone. So creative! Great!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

SueAnn,

Ooooh, so cute!! I love your ATC.  Your little bear is so precious!   

hugs,
Sheila  bear_wub

Portland, Oregon
Website

Excellent, Sue Ann!!!!  I see your inner Kindergartener coming through!!! bear_original  bear_original The background paper is so soft and pretty.  I love the addition of the Dr. Suess quote too.  Love, love, love it!   bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thanks so much, ladies . . . sometimes it's hard to let that little girl in there out, and other times it's hard to keep her quiet!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sue Ann, that card is beautiful.  I can honestly say though that I like your others just as much as this one.  Both sytles are very appealing !  Great job !

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

It's great Sue Ann - i liked both of your cards, they're just different styles. In fact i thought the first one was lovely because it WAS so ordered!

The great thing about the cards is that they are small enough not to be too time consuming so you can play around with all different styles.

Penny  :hug:

Portland, Oregon
Website

ATCbear.jpgOkay boys and girls....this will be the last card I post for awhile.  I just wanted to show everyone who may be on the fence about creating a card just how easy it is to create one with just the stuff you may have on hand.  I created this one by tracing around one of my miniature patterns, using a snip of mohair and some wool felt, attaching mini discs with cotter pins and applying a cut out of one of my bears.  The attached "ribbons" are pieces of perle cotton and upholstery thread.  There's even a set of eyes tied onto a couple of the perle cotton threads.  I think the only thing missing is some stuffing!!

You can do it!! 

Warmest and biggest bear hugs on a BEAUTIFUL sunny Portland day,  :hug:
Aleta

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aleta,  You simply never fail to amaze me!  How creative are you?? What a wonderful card!
Sonya

Board footer