Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

.... Jane, yes I do mean you!

This is a thread for us all to thank you for the wonderful birthday cards you have created!  What a considerate, fun lady you are. 

THANK YOU JANE!!!!!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Yes Yes Yes your are one of a kind and i thank you from the bottom of my hart for you lovely wishers Jane

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance:  Overdue but heartfelt thanks from me too! Thank you, Jane!  :hug:

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Yeah, Thanks Jane - you always put in 200% effort no matter what you do and you always make a nice card for everyone's birthday.

PLUS - how can we ever forget the wonderful Xmas and New Years Teddy Talk Parties!!!!!! I'm still smooching George, i refused to give him back at the end of the party so all the rumours that he's having an a fling with Terri Hatcher are infounded - he's locked in my cellar!!!!
bear_tongue   bear_laugh   bear_grin

THANKS JANE bear_thumb   bear_wub   :hug:   :dance:

Penny  bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

:hug:  bear_wub jane... you do a wonderful job making us all smile and feel appreciated!  I hope you know how very much we appreciate YOU!!!!   :hug:  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Jane, thank you so much for always being so kind and making everyone feel extra special with your lovely cards.  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I notice Jane's great contributions in this, too.  THANK YOU JANE!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I hate to even admit this......I haven't even peeked in on any of the birthday wishes threads until today.   :redface:   My reason is this:  If YOU don't have birthdays then I don't have birthdays and I stopped having birthdays when I turned 40.  That means, in my manner of thinking, that you're not getting any older and neither am I.   bear_original

Jane, your cards are a wonderful treat!!  You are obviously one of earths angels taking your time to create such pretties to make another person feel special.  :bday:   

Warmest and biggest bears hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Wonderful cards Jane.  They brighten everyone's Bday.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely Jane! We all love and apprecite you dearly!

Many Hugs Louise

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Yes Jane..you are the cat's meow...love your wit and sharing your talent especially for us..we all love the special cards that you took time to create...makes our day brighter...laughter and fun with friends couldn't get any better than this...    :hug: Winney

Deb Upstate New York
Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

My reason is this:  If YOU don't have birthdays then I don't have birthdays and I stopped having birthdays when I turned 40.  That means, in my manner of thinking, that you're not getting any older and neither am I.   :)

Anyone know of a good therapist in Oregon?  :hug:  bear_tongue

Actually, Jane and I have talked about this whole card thing.  Well, it was more like I wrote to Jane and said "Now listen ... I see once in awhile someone beats you to the birthday greeting of the day ... but JUST so you know, when mine rolls around, I really really really want a doodlebears greeting.  She complied!

They are indeed very special!
:hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kudos to Jane for being such a considerate, thoughtful, generous, kind lady!!  We adore you!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane ,you are the bestest birthday greeting card maker ever for all of us TT gals.  Thank-you, thank-you for being so darn organized and efficient.  ( Hey wait, You make the rest of look bad) Just teasing.  You are a sweetie.  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Yes, Jane you are the best for remembering everyone's birthdays and the cards you present
are just fantastic. How do you ever find time to make Bears when you seem to be making cards
all the time. Thanks for everything, Jane.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

They are wonderful birthday cards for everyone
and we all appreciate what you do!
:hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Jane you are a wonderful asset t this board and I am honored to know you.  You are always thinking of others.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:    And I love your parties!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane , I think its all been said , but you are our Queen of Hearts after all the work you do and the entertainment you gave us all at Xmas and New Year.  You are a Gem and I wish to thank-you for everything.  Biggest Hugs Rita xxx

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Jane you are always thinking of others and we all appreciate you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ditto, thank you Jane. You are a caring, thoughtful, funny and creative person.   :dance:

Board footer