Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Rosiedoc Glasgow

Hi, fellow TT'rs,

Please can you help, I am looking for a website that can make my customised embroidered ribbon for my teddies as a tag with a signature logo & also customised badge with with my logo, can anybody advise please. :)

Many Thanks
Rosie

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Hi Rosie-

You might want to check out Etsy for personalized tags.  I used to order my tush tags for my bears from there but they weren't embroidered.  I have seen the embroidered tags sold on there too though. bear_flower

Rosiedoc Glasgow

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much, I will check it out.
Rosie x  bear_thumb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Rosie,
I get mine fom this one...
http://www.nationalweaving.co.uk/
Cashes do them too..

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I just ordered some lovely printed satin ribbon from a seller on Ebay ... just put in a 'personalised ribbon' search.  I wanted mine to tie cake bags for my wedding guests, but it's definitely good enough quality for bears too.

The company I used was called 'The Radiant Ribbon Co' and it's based in Somerset.  Phone number: 01934751366

Rosiedoc Glasgow

Perfect Jenny, just what I was looking for, Thankyou also Paula for your response. bear_thumb

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I had some made by a US company it was really good value - something like 25 dollars for 50 metres.  Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the company but I found it by searching the net.

Board footer