Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OK,
I'm in desparate need of some specific synthetic fur... for the movie bunnies....  :pray:   :pray:

It would have been bought from Edinburgh (hope you don't mind, Intercal, but this is simply for the benefit of an artist.. the whole reason for TT still, I hope!) Needs to be an S913 - S918... 3/4" to 7/8" pile or so
Color: 1000 White or a cream, off white.  (I'll be using it with S918, brown.. the white is for the tummy)

I've checked with Kimberly at Edinburgh and they are out of it after their January white sale... which means somone out there has some!  ;)

I need to have it by Monday so it would be helpful if someone in the US had it and accepts PayPal AND can ship it right away!

Thank you!! :hug:
Daphne

S918-1000  Is what I'd really like!!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hi Daphne,

I'll email you with more info once I've checked, but I should be able to send what you need.  I am kind of a sucker for those synthetics, love 'em to death so I try to keep stocked at all times.  Never know when you'll need to make an emergency polar bear or rabbit, you know.
bear_original

Cheers,
Kelly

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Kelly, I'll love you forever and ever!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hi Daphne,

I just sent you email direct through your info@ address through your web site.  I found a few candidates, hope one of them will help!

:hug:
Kelly

Board footer