Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone,

This is really a question for UK beary people who sell bears and/or have a business, as I have a question about business insurance/public liability insurance etc.

I obviously have to have the necessary insurances in order to sell my bears to the public via my website, fairs or whatever, and I usually use NMTF (National Market Traders Federation).  Their insurance fee for the next year has gone up to £102. 

I was wondering if anyone could please recommend an alternative company that they use which still gives the necessary business coverage for our purposes and which is cheaper as I could do without this sum at the moment.  Or maybe this figure is good when compared to other companies, I don't know.  I did try a comparison site but it ended up being like a minefield!

Many thanks for any help!

Hugs,

Marilyn x bear_flower

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Aaw, thank you Sue, I will give them a tinkle tomorrow to check on a couple of things.

Hugs,

Marilyn x bear_flower

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

Try GM Imber, they are only £55 pa
http://www.gmimberltd.com/

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Thank you Kat, I will look into this one as well.

Hugs

Marilyn x bear_flower

Board footer