Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Beth Anne Beth Anne Bears
New River, AZ

Lila is just a smidge over 2 1/4" sitting and 2 3/4" tall. She is such a little darling with her bow on her head. bear_flower

Lila is made of a pale purple fabric with dark plum pawpads and inner ears. Her mouth and eyebrows are embroidered with dark purple floss and her nose is embroidered with 2 shades of purple.

She is currently available for adoption on eBay until Friday, Dec 14th. Just in time for her to arrive home to be someone's favorite Christmas present!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261140468235?ss … 1555.l2649

1355088508_1396x1500.jpg

1355089600_1466x1700.jpg

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Your little bears are sooooo cute. This one especially. Love the color  bear_wub

New River, AZ

Thank you, Vicki! Purple is one of my favorite colors, although I think orange is topping the list lately  bear_happy

Conni Germany

A little handful bear. You make only cuties!!! bear_wub

New River, AZ

Thank you Conni!  bear_flower

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

So small, and so cute! I love her two toned nose! bear_wub

New River, AZ

Thank you Francy! I like the look of the complimentary colors. On a side note, I had to type your name twice because my last name is Franco and my fingers automatically wanted to type that instead of Francy!  bear_laugh

Board footer