Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

I have so much to say and show you from today, but I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to do it justice.  I've got the promised pictures from Hansa and Folkmanis. I've got pix from Bearington and Gund. (Gund's well-known Snuffles bear is turning 25 this year--and I've got pix of the 2006 Yulebeary.) Magic 8 Ball style, I'll tell you there's good news coming from Steiff, plus a very cool event planned for fall--but those aren't mine to share, so I won't steal their thunder (just whet your appetite a little). Unfortunately, Kellie and I didn't make it to FAO for the Steiff event, as we ended up spending two hours in the booth looking at new products and making plans to wow all of you. Then we went to dinner at an asian fusion restaurant, where we ate fried spinach (tastes like potato chips) and asian caesar salad, among other things. Dessert was "Bananas in a Box"--I took pictures.

So, I'll write on the train tomorrow morning and post when I get home. Sorry to make you wait! And thanks to everyone for your kind comments and enthusiastic support of this project. You have made it really fun for me--thank you, thank you!

Cheers,
Mindy

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Mindy have a safe trip home.
I was walking by the Steiff booth when you were there and it looked like they were telling you some very important things.
I am hoping to get a moment to stop by there to view all of their new goodies.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Just wanted to pop in and give my thanks as well. You've really gone into a lot of effort to let us in on the fun.
THanks soo much.  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Mindy,

You have been a fantastic sport!  Thank you for all yourhard work and efforts on our behalf.

:hug:

dilu

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance: Oooh!!! I can't wait to see the last installment!  :dance:   This has truly been SUCH a fun event!!!  Thank you so much for sharing it with us, Mindy  bear_flower

Board footer