Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I just spent TWO hours working on my computer on my ATC's and then the flipping electricty supply went off and i lost all my work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**@*^@@* it! - i said to myself in the dark. Five minutes later it was back on.

I just don't trust myself to start all over again at the moment - i may have a breakdown if it happened again
bear_wacko  bear_angry  bear_wacko  bear_angry

So to calm myself down i'm gonna catch up here at TT and maybe browse eBay to if there is anything going on.

Penny - mad mad mad  :doh:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Penny, what a pain in the *&^^&$^%.   I would be livid too.  Take a much needed break and go online and  spend some money.  Or, google pictures of George.  That'll make you feel MUCH better :P

ge1_600.jpg

oooooh yeah Tammy - i did'nt think of that! yum yum  :dance:

I bought my hubby the same cologne that George Clooney wears for Valentines Day - if i can't make him look like George i can at least have him smell like him!!!!!

In case you're interested the scent is called Green Irish Tweed by Creed - or as i like to call it - G.I.T ha ha ha ha ha ah

Penny x

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

OH Penny ...... What a bummer to have that happen. Feeling so sorry for you.
That is terrible and I know when you do your next ones they will be even better. bear_innocent

How neat that hubby and George wear the same cologne - Green Irish Tweed.  bear_wub

Good luck with your power supply.

Hugs
Carolyn.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That is the worst!!!!!

Honestly, I hate loosing my work like that. You're doing the right thing though, taking a break before you jump back in there.

Maybe buy yourself something on ebay. A little retail therapy is always good!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh boy Penny you funny thing you, I feel so sorry for you. NEXT TIME hit the save button VERY often. So easy but I dare say we've all done it...I know I have.

Big hugs for Penny  :hug:   Jane.

Thanks for the George pic Tammy - another one for my collection  bear_tongue

I shall save the stages of my work from now on - it's never happened before but i very wary now. All that work!!!!!! AAARRRGGHHHH - i could kick myself, or you can all form an orderly queue and do it for me ha ha ha

Penny  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Oh Penny.... I know that feeling... "lights out" just when you are almost done. bummer!  bear_shocked  I will save a lot as I go to help not loose so much work. Try that hon.

oooooh yeah Tammy - i did'nt think of that! yum yum  dance

I bought my hubby the same cologne that George Clooney wears for Valentines Day - if i can't make him look like George i can at least have him smell like him!!!!!

you guys are sooooo bad.... LOL 
Ok....I'm looking too .......  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original   bear_tongue  LOL

Hugs
Kassity

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Penn, so sorry....we have outages here all the time so I really commiserate.... bear_cry
Your next one will be better, you have great talant and i know you will shine....

:hug:

dilu

Thanks Dilu -  but i still feel like head butting the computer table in frustration  :doh:

I will NOT be doing that again for sure!

The card was sooo good too - all Romanesque, think togas and gladiators here - what that actually has to do with bears i don't know butu it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Here's hoping i can remember what i did the last time aound  bear_wacko

Penny  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooooh . . . that really hurts and YES, it's happened to me, too!  I agree with everybody else . . . the second batch will be even better!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh so sorry Pen Pen!!! Huggies!!!

Many Hugs Louise

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Pen, what a bummer   :doh:    That kinda thing only normally happens to me............!!    bear_shocked

Hope you get it sorted, I'm glad you understand all this, I can't figure ATC's at all -  :doh:   I'm obviously on another planet!!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

At least you are on the case. Promise I will get one done. I'm going to do one and so is Amy, it will be girl bonding fun. I have had slimming club today, loads of members missing, with tales next week of Valentine's chocolate binges. I had Mark's birthday today and he MADE ME eat loads of birthday chocolates. Its my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Now bend over and get ready for that kick! bear_grin

Oooh I just had an image of George Clooney in a toga, feel any better? I bet you have been watching TV tonight. bear_rolleyes

first - no-one forces Amanda to do something she don't want to - you know you wanted to eat all that choccy!!!

second - as you're a mate i'll let you kick my ass first  bear_tongue

thirdly - i am obviously purer in mind than you Mand as the thought of George in a toga never crossed my mind.....now it has.........i'm gonna have a hot flush........blimey, imagine the scenario.....

Me laying on a couch looking gorgeous (shuddup) saying to George "Peel me a grape" - he slowly peels away the soft tender, sweet skin.................okay okay i'll stop there

sigh
deep sigh
even deeper sigh

Penny  bear_wub

P.S.
No - i'm not watching Mand - i have the film on DVD and know it by heart already, gosh i hate ugly old whats-her-face. Bet she's jealous of my good looks
bear_laugh

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Penny, I'm in stitches here...not because your electricity went off (I'm sending you huggles for that  :hug:) but because you gave your hubby a bottle of G.I.T. for valentines....!!!!  bear_grin

Just wishing I'd thought of it....  bear_happy

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

don't bang the old noggin Penny - then you really might forget all that you did to your Romanesque artistic vision.   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

when I was at uni, back in George's hey day on ER one of my flatmates was absolutely convinced that I had a thing for George.  I swear she spent the entire year trying to trick me into confessing that the man rocked....all in vain, he just doesn't float my boat.  Another one of my housemate's was obsessed with Brad Pitt (eeew) and when I moved into her old room the next year I spent the first several weeks ripping down pictures of Brad.  I'd think I'd got them all and then I'd find one somewhere else.  Oh teenage girls and their strange obsessions!!

I'm sure that when you do get back to the designing that it will all go swimmingly.

Okay then Melissa - who DO you like?

I really can't believe you don't fancy George - but i suppose the less women who like him the better it is for me  :hug:

How great to keep finding Brad in unexpected places - i can think of worse things to find in a teenage girls room...........
bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_laugh

Penny  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The whole world has experienced Brad in unexpected places.  Like Angelina Jolie.  :twisted:

George is a hairy hunk of man, Penny.  Interestingly, I saw a picture of him somewhere recently -- maybe a magazine, like US or People or some such thing?  Can't recall -- where they had taken his face and digitally inserted it under Tom Selleck's bushy moustache and curly hair.  And by God, they looked almost identical!  Really!  It was eerie.  The article accompanying the photo had to do with the question, "Will George be playing MAGNUM, P.I?" or something like that. 

Anyway, I just found it interesting, and when I saw that, it occured me to ask my friend PenPen... did/do you like Tom Selleck as well?

No i did'nt go much on Tom Shelli - but i did like him in the unromantic sense, he has a nice 'way' about him if you know what i mean.

In fact George is the only smoothy guy i like, all my other favs are a bit grungy with big noses - another strange thing of mine!

I don't really like moustaches on men - i dislike them even more on women (which reminds me, i must get out the old Jolen bleach)!
bear_tongue   bear_laugh   bear_grin

Penny - miss moustache  bear_laugh   bear_tongue

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Okay then Melissa - who DO you like?

shhhh Penny, I kind of like the geeky ones!

hmmm cannot go past that Jeremy Northem bloke when he is Mr Knightly in Emma.

Board footer