Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

self-photo-6.JPGself-photo-1.JPGHi all,

After a long and exhausting weekend of a very tough death and funeral, I have not been able to get on here and keep up with the goings on on TT.  I feel like I've been gone for ever!

I had a couple of photos taken of me and wanted to use one of them for my website, etc. etc.  Which one do you guys think is better?  Eventually I'd like to have a photo of myself among a myriad of bears, but for now I will fly solo....  What do you all think?  I guess this is a lot of bear folk's first look at me, too....

Thanks in advance for the input,
Kimberly W.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Oh my you are so - well-  young Kimberley bear_whistle
Having said that I think the first /top photo is excellent and sophisticated
the second makes you look full of fun
I think either would be just wonderful as you look a super nice person in both
:hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woowoo, Kim . . . you're beautiful!!  While I like both photos, I think I prefer the bottom one with your hair down -
your face shows up a little more.  Lovely you!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Neither - you are far too beautiful  bear_grin   bear_tongue   bear_laugh   bear_wub

I like the second one better, the sweater colour is good on you Kimberly.  bear_thumb

Maybe you could get rid of the background with a photo editing programme - that would put the focus on your lovely face - no i'm not kidding, you really are gorgeous.

Penny  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Your a cutie, and I like the one with your hair down.  bear_original

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!! I personally like the first picture, but I'm OLD!

Many Hugs Louise

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I like the second one... the first one you look "washed out"...  You are a beauty!  I finally have a face to go along with my penpal!!! bear_original Now I know where your cuties get their looks!!!  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kim, I like the second picture as well as you look much more relaxed.  It's   also not as washed out and the colour of the sweater really suits you - you're a cutie pie! 

Hugs,

Brenda

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Gee Kim, I can't decide! You're a beautiful girl and look great in both pictures. I like the top one because your smiling a little more, but I like the second one because your hair is down and you look more relaxed. Hmmm I guess I'm not much help, am I. bear_sad  Sorry!
I think either one would be great!

hugs,

Ft. Bragg, NC

Awww, thanks you all!  bear_wub   Those are such nice things to say (although I personally don't think so!  bear_ermm )  You are all so awesome and motivating!!

Anne,  I am actually 27, which is young when put in perspective... but I'm no spring chicken! lol 

I used to work at a Japanese restaurant not too long ago (less than a year ago) that my friends own, and the owner (and chef) was joking around about how we and someo f the customers we were serving we are going to drink after work, and one of the guys goes, "Yeah... You're not coming," to me, and I was like, "Gee thanks... why not?" and he was like, "Because... what are you, all of 17?" I wasn't sure if I should have been offended or flattered.

Kimberly W.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kim, I'll asnwer that one for you - FLATTERED, always flattered LOL!  You're just a wee bit younger than my daughter, which I find interesting.  I pictured you a bit older, because of your posts.  Take it as another compliment - you sound so mature!   I guess I always form a rapid mental picture when I am talking on the computer to someone I have never seen.  Lately I've been waaaaaaay off!  Take care and bye for now.

Hugs,

Brenda

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Bottom one!

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Both are great but I like your expression in the first one better, But I also like your hair down. So I guess I'm not much help either.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OK, NOT what I pictured you to look like at ALL!!!
You may look 17 but you often write with the wisdom of a 47 year old!
Please take that as a huge compliment!!!

Bottom one.  :dance:

:hug:
Daphne

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Kimberly ,
   You are so young beautiful !!   :rose:

Both photo is cute but if I have to choose one.....
I like the bottom one.  bear_smile 

Hugs/Marie

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

...I'll echo everyone else and say the second one too   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

I have to agree with Penny, can you edit out the background a little??

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Both of the pictures are great, Kimberly, but i think that on the first one your lips look too pale. I do prefer the second one, which is much more colourful.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Deb Upstate New York

Lovely girl!  "No spring chicken" ... give me a break!

Top one.   :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

You are beautiful Kim  bear_innocent  I like the bottom one too  bear_thumb Choosing photos is so hard isn't it!  Hope you feel happier soon  bear_flower
xo Sarah

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kim, I played around a bit in PhotoShop with your bottom photo, for about ten minutes, while drinking my morning coffee.  Will send results!

bear_original

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Kim you are beautiful, I like both pictures.  I like the bottom pic a bit better as it seems brighter.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I like the bottom picture too!!  You're a beautiful young woman!   bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lovely to see a face, to your Bears Kim.
You are very pretty and I think the second photo is the best.

bear_flower

ellen ontario, canada

i vote for the second one too! 
but we wanna see what Shelli did with it!!!  come on...
bear_flower

Ft. Bragg, NC

KimBearBottomsCOLORExtractedBackdropRetouched.jpgKimBearBottomsCOLORRetouchedBackgroundBLUR.jpgKimBearBottomsBWExtractedBackdropRetouched.jpglol, Shelli did an awesome job on the photos.  Thank you, Shelli!!!!!

Wow, the next time I need a little pick-me-up boost, I know where to come!

Thank you for the compliments on my 'maturity level'...  It's funny, I get that a lot.  I look like a kid, sound like a mature adult, and act anywhere in between.  Sometimes I get those silly hairs up my butt and just act soooo stupid!!  You should see me at work!

Kimberly W.

OH!  I almost forgot to show those great pics Shelli did!!  She is so awesome; she even took the darker circles out from under my eyes!  Those are compliments of getting up at 3:45 am every morning with less than 4 hours sleep.... yuck!

Board footer