Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

bearington-pups.jpgbearington-xmas.jpgbearington-pigs.jpgbearington-periwinkle.jpgbearington-ladybugs.jpgThe Bearington Collection was showing its usual lovely assortment of dressed bears and bunnies, with a few cats and dogs thrown in for good measure. Betty and Jamie base some of their designs on childhood memories—theirs and the staff's—and even design some of the fabrics. The word "dainty" always comes to mind when I view their work.

- The ladybugs are a cute new line. These bugs have been popping up all over. (They always remind me of the time my sister-in-law and I stayed at a bed and breakfast that was infested with ladybugs. I got rid of as many as I could, then went to bed—I mean, they're ladybugs. But my SIL couldn't sleep 'cause she hates crawlies. Even benign ones like ladybugs.)
- Periwinkle is a popular color for spring.
- "Fanny Hampton" and "Piggy Sue" would inspire anyone to collect pigs!
- The show exclusive is "Deck the Halls," a Christmas music box that plays the song by the same name. Only retailers who attend a show (like Toy Fair or the gift shows) can order this piece, so it's a limited edition.
- "Patrice and Puff" with little "Princess"

Other things to look for from Bearington: "sentiments" bears with messages like "get well" or "thank you." Chenille angel bunny sachets. Bears dressed in vintage-style fabrics.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Mindy thank you so much for all your Hard work. I love the bears dressed so beautiful, especially the ladybug dresses, soooooo cute.

hugs Jane  bear_flower

Board footer