Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

steiff-colornose.jpgsteiff-longdog.jpgsteiff-pooh.jpgsteiff-backpack.jpgsteiff-petsy.jpgsteiff-polar.jpgsteiff-colorsplash.jpgsteiff-muffy.jpgsteiff-bears.jpgsteiff-animals.jpgAnd, finally, Steiff. As always, great new designs, lovely replicas. What can I say—it's Steiff!

- New animals include: chocolate lab, tiny terrier, panda, duck, pug
- New bears: Horace, Beethoven, and Gabriele (a 2006 TOBY IC Winner)
- The new Steiff Muffy we heard about at NABCO.
- I really liked the Color Splash set. Rebekah Kaufmann told me they let the designers do what they wanted, and this was the result.
- This polar bear is a 1910 replica. It growls when its head swings side to side—it has a neck activated voice mechanism.
- The 1928 Petsy replica has adjustable eyes. You can roll them around to change the expression.
- Wear your Steiff with one of the new backpacks or purses. They come in pink and blue (I think the denim looks more grown-up). [That's Kellie modeling the pack.]
- Wobbly Pooh.
- Thought the really long skinny dog was funny
- Bears with colorful noses—an artistic touch.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That wiener dog is hysterical!  Great pics; thanks again, Mindy. bear_happy

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Steiff has outdone themselves with that chocolate Lab!  At first glance ~ I thought it was real!  bear_shocked   As you say, its "Steiff", but they've really stretched themselves with some of the bears this year.  My favorite has got to be the Colour Splash, though....I just love the whole concept and the bears came out beautifully  bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I agree--I love the chocolate lab. It's nice and solid, as they usually are. Is that a little Westie in the same picture?

A continuing treat, Mindy. Thank you!

Eileen

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great pictures Mindy. I love Steiff bears but I don't have a huge collection. My friend however has a great collection and buys at least one per month. I wish I could do the same I would love to have the little golden bear at the top!

Hugs Jane   bear_flower

Board footer