Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Had a quick flick through Teddy Bear Times today....only to find two lovely articles about TT friends...a great spread on Kims Wilde Thyme Bears and a lovely feature on Melanie's 'Bear Treasures'...

Well done to both you clever ladies...I can't scan it for you as my scanner bit the dust a while ago.....otherwise I would!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Oh well done you two!!!  :clap:  :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe that is the most awesome news! Kims wee one are the most charming little jewels and Melanie's baby bears are so full of character and whimsy! Congrats Girls! Well deserved.

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yay!  If someone can scan it other than Jenny please do, as I have absolutely no chance of gaining access to TBT here in California; I have no idea where/it it's carried and it's the one UK mag for which I don't have a subscription.  I'd love to see!

Congratulations, girls!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Congrats, Kim and Melanie!

I, too, would love to see it posted here. I must shamefully admit that I don't get any teddy mags, so it's always a real pleasure to see articles posted here.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great news!!!  Congratulations!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Kim and Melanie!
Wonderful news and always great to hear about more of our famous TT's!!!

bear_thumb  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray for Kim and Melanie . . . bravo!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: Way to go, Kim & Melanie--a well-deserved honor!

I'd love to see a scan too. Anybody?

Eileen

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

What wonderful news girls...how did you keep that under wraps! Don't ya know we LOVE horn blowing here??? Can't wait to read the article..hope someone can scan it!
Yay...Congratulations :clap: !!!!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Well done Melanie and Kim!! You both truly deserve the recognition! bear_thumb Congratulations!  :hug:
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congrats on being in the magazine, Kim and Melanie!   :clap:  :dance:

I hope someone can scan the magazine so we can read it.  I've never seen TBT before.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

That is wonderful news !! Congrats,  Kim & Melanie !  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats!!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Whoops!   :doh:   I just today found this post, and I feel so awful that I didn't find it before!  Thanks so much for the congrats and happy thoughts!  I too was contacted out of the blue through my picturetrail account no less, by Ms. McCool, the brand new editor, and asked if I like to have a write up done about me and my bears!  And I, just like Melanie, was too superstitious to even mention it until I had seen it with my own eyes in print!  I did order a few copies through the American office, but they haven't arrived yet.   bear_cry  Unfortunately my scanner is terrible as well.  I do manage to get it work occassionally, but when I do... the images come out all blurry because there is some sort of film like substance on the inside of the glass!  UGGGGG!  I must buy a new one soon!   bear_grin   I've had some e Mails from some lovely folks in Europe, who have said that the article is great though!  I must say that it was super neat to be able to put my whole bear artistry philosophy into words... how I feel about making bears and what I try to accomplish with each one... for me that's even more important than making cute faces, etc..... It's a superbly emotional thing for me, which I truly hope comes out in my teddies!  Thanks everyone! 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

WEll, you girls certainly deserve recognition of your work...you both make fabulous bears...and a hearty congratulations!
There are an awful lot of TTers who had some wonderful articles done on your work and I am proud to know you all...well, I am proud to know everyone in this group, whether or not there have been publications or not.
There is a lot of talent wrapped up in this little group of gals.

Nanc.........

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Congratulations Kim and Melanie  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs
Vicki

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations girls.  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Congratulations Melanie and Kim  :clap:   Yipee!!!!!!!!!  Kim so sorry you haven't even seen yours yet!  Can't wait to get a glimpse and please post it for us all to see.  It is so exciting  :dance:  horray for you both!!
xo sarah

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations to you both, Kim & Melanie!!!!!!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Congratulations, friends !   :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Pictures Pictures Pictures.....for us in the states....we want to see toooooooo

pleasepleasepleaseplease....

we want to cheer on Kim and Melanie too!!!!

dilu

Board footer