Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

1364496455_037.jpgHello !!! Ok this is absolutely my last monkey! Please meet baby Koko! He's a 20" baby orangutan, sculpted head arms and legs onto a skeletal armature (VERY POSEABLE!!) covered in so soft mohair, weighted cloth body, Beautiful handblown glass eyes. Available for adoption at  http://www.ebay.com/itm/181111727207?ss … 1555.l2649   Thanks for checkin' him out!!! Monkey Hugs!!! Jane
1364496252_004.jpg1364496268_049.jpg1364496281_069.jpg1364496362_008.jpg

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Wow Jane,
he turned out gorgeous. Luv the face.

Ft.Lauderdale

Thanks sooo much Rikki!!! He was alot of fun to create!!! I was so happy with the way he turned out!!!  He's got a new mom already! Going to France! bear_original

Christina Posts: 978
Website

Fantastic!  bear_wub

Bears N Blooms Bears N Blooms
California

Jane,

KoKo is SO amazing. I can't believe the lifelike detail. Each piece you make just tops the previous one. I think you should make more!  bear_wub

Ft.Lauderdale

Thank you all SOOOO much!!! I have to say I lucked out with the armature not melting in the oven with the clay pieces sculpted right on to them! LOL! But now that I know this works out just fine, There definately will be more!!! He was such a pleasure to create!!! Much easier than the tiny's!!!  bear_original

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Beautiful! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer