Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

This is baby Toasty! Brother of little Chestnut! Thanks for taking a peek at him! Bear Hugs!!! Jane
1370797187_005.jpg1370797199_008.jpg

Zorka Zorka Bear´s
Karlovy Vary
Website

Beautiful bear_wub bear_wub

Kelly1976 kellys bears
newcastle upon tyne

How long have you been making bears ?

Ft.Lauderdale

I really just started back making bears full time last August, but used to make some years ago when I was younger. My mom taught me to sew at an early age, so I have been creating things my whole life. I really love sculpting and painting too! Which I now incorporate into my bears.  bear_original

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Toasty is great!  bear_original  bear_wub

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

He's adorable  bear_wub

Christina Posts: 978
Website

He has a happy face!  bear_wub

Ft.Lauderdale

Thank you so much Vicki, Denise & Christina!!! bear_original

Kelly1976 kellys bears
newcastle upon tyne

I hope I become as good as you bear_original I love how real toasty looks  bear_wub

Ft.Lauderdale

Thankyou so very much Kelly! I recently came across the very first bear i made. Here's a pic of him........pretty sad looking little guy, but I love him, because he's a reminder to me of where I first started. To see your first bear looking so great, your off to becoming a great bear artist! So keep creating!!! You'll find that with each bear, you get better & better! This sight is so incredibly informative! The tips and techniques i have learned from the incredible artists here are fantastic & I am forever grateful to them all!!! bear_wub 1370891768_017.jpg

benesak Česká republika

Wonderful!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer