Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jennitoday 425 Square Foot Art
Poughkeepsie,NY

some place else? Just wondering which is better. I used to sell on ebay years ago, but then the fees got too high and I also took a break from creating somewhat. I now have an Etsy store & I like it, but was wondering what you guys thought was best....

Sarah J Sara J No Kuma Sarah J Bear
Gold Coast, QLD
Website

I Love Etsy, Such Great Features And So Many Great Artists And Things To Buy, Very Reasonable Rates Etc bear_tongue  I Just Shop On eBay, Too Expensive As You Said, Good If You Have A High Turnover I Suppose It Would Be Worth It? I Love TT For The Exposure, Topics And One On One With All Of You, My Etsy Shop Is Also Thru Facebook And I List On BearPile Also, Another Great Site. bear_thumb Cheers Sarah.

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

I have an Etsy shop. I think Etsy is really well made and has great features. I haven't sold that much through Etsy though. I sell mostly through Bearpile, sometimes I put a piece on auction on e-bay because of the exposure, even if it IS expensive.
This year I will be trying an on-line show for the first time. I will be doing the Teddies Worldwide Christmas show in November. You have to make pieces exclusively for the show here, and keep it 'under wraps' until then, so it is something a bit different from what I was used. I generally make a piece and put it up for adoption right away. With the Teddies Worldwide you have to plan your 'collection' and get it ready, keeping it to yourself....and hope it sells during the show. If it doesn't bear_sad , then you can always sell the pieces through the usual sites afterwards bear_original .

Jennitoday 425 Square Foot Art
Poughkeepsie,NY

Oh I'm off to check out Bearpile! I agree I love Teddy-talk and have stalked it long before I joined to get handy tips...lol.
Francy-that Teddies worldwide sounds like a ton of fun...but how on earth do you keep all your cute creations to yourself?:) I'd be bursting at the seams!!:)

Board footer