Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

KOTA-01.jpgSherwood-and-son-02.jpgSherwood-and-son-01.jpgHi everyone.  I would like to announce the new birth of Sherwood's Son KOTA!  Sherwood is my 2006 TOBY and Golden Teddy Nominee.  His son, KOTA, is a new design fashioned after Sherwood...not a reduced design , but a new one.

KOTA has armature and needle felted details and claws.  His eyes are glass taxidermy bear eyes and he is just a heppy, cuddly bear cub. 

Sherwood has told me that another will born in just a few days and will be put up for adoption.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

WOW   :clap:  Like father, like son... Judi he's magnificent!!!  :clap:   You've done an amazing job creating a cub for Sherwood.  And I can see he's not just a pattern reduction, there are distinctive differences in the face, and body.  Oh I bet he's great for cuddling  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Debbie.  I am having fun with this design.  It's very time consuming, but fun.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Judi, he's wonderful!!!!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Precious little one Judi! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwwww - what a fantastic father-son photo!  Koto does resemble his dad, but must have a few traits like mom, too . . . whoever she might be!  hee, hee  Beautiful baby, Judi!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Welcome to beautifull Kota bear_wub

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Beautiful  :clap:  :clap: Can we see the Mom, I bet she's outstanding :dance:
Judi your work is so lovely - can you do me a favor - pick your finger send me some blood, or a strand of your hair.  I can have my doctor insert your dna into me - wola instant bear artist - I would only wish    bear_happy
:hug:
Laurie

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much ladies. :hug: Your comments inspire me.

Laurie,
I am cracking up here.  bear_laugh  You're a doll!   Strange how this cub can be "born" when I haven't even sewn togther his "mom"....she is cut out though.  She will be the same pattern as Sherwood but with different mohair.   I can't wait to make her. 
Hey, how far is Wind Lake from Green Bay.  I am 17 miles east of Green Bay in Luxemburg.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh my goodness, Judi...  BEAUTIFUL!!  I love, love love the eyes, the paw pads, the expression.... need I go on?  My husband was peeking over my shoulder the other day whilst I browsed the bears, and usually he has nothing to say about bears (being a macho, manly-man he needs nothing to do with 'Teddy Bears'....lol) and I clicked on one of yours (which one it was escapes me at the moment) and he goes, "I like that one.... She does really neat faces..."

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW JUDI! your beautiful bears are multiplying!!! They are wonderful!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful Father and son Bears, Judi.
I will say it again - you are such a talented Lady.

Hugs
Carolyn

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Judi

Sherwood and Kota are stunning - your talent just keeps on growing.  Can't wait to see "mom"!!   :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Gee Wizz Judi you are a clever girl, just look at Kota and Sherwood they are magnificent.  bear_wub   What a handsome father and son. I bet Mums pretty too! Please post a picture of her soon.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you :hug:  :hug:

Kim , thanks for sharing the tid bit about your hubby.  That was nice. bear_original

I'll post mom bear as soon as she is done.  Then I'll have a whole family portrait. bear_original

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

They are so lovely ! I can't wait to see the hole family (parents and two babies if I have understood well  :love:) !
Hugs,
Marion

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Yep, another lovely edition. He's quite the cutie. kathy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Judy, I just cannot find the words...

Is that enough if I tell you I really really want to hug them both again and again and again, endlessly!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Simply gorgeous bears Judi.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Judi, what a perfect little cub! Is his sibling a sister?

Sherwood's going to be one frazzled Daddy if you don't finish the Mom soon!

Eileen

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

He's gorgeous just like his Dad, Judi. Can't wait to see the whole family. bear_original

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you very much. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Well, baby sister has been born.  Now to ge her photographed.  Mom is still on the way. bear_whistle

Board footer