Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Happy holidays!

I have mailed my cards.  I have received cards from Belgium and England.  Peter Masscharis sent a lovely handmade three-dimensional card of two teddies caroling in the snow.  Heather Forster sent a card with a beautiful photo of a mother polar bear and her two cubs. 

Best wishes for the holidays!

Gail

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Happy Holidays, Gail!

Becky

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

aww I never did get a list and thought that no one else had either, so I haven't been able to send any bear_sad

Long Beach, CA

Jenbee, I sent you a PM. 

Hugs,

Gail

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Thank you, got it and have replied.  :thumbsup:

hugs

Jen

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, that was quick, Gail.   Happy Holidays to you too!  :rose:

Jenny, if you PM your address, I will gladly send you a Christmas card.  I started with the friends that live farthest away, so there is still time for a card to the UK.  bear_thumb

la_gaviota AnnaBug Bears
Tulsa, OK

Hi, I sent an email back in October but never received a list.  When did the list go out?

Thanks,
Anna

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Peter you are a sweetie bear_original Thank you for the offer, I figure I will take part next year as I go away tomorrow for a week and so time is short for me.

hugs  bear_wub

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

All my cards are mailed and I received my first card today all the way from Belgium!! 

Thanks Peter and the Bears!!

The Christmas cards are coming in regularly now! bear_thumb

Thank you to Heather, Hans-Jürgen, Geraldine, Conni & Sabine!  bear_flower
The cards are being shown by "Pooty Boatboy" & "Rupert Treacle" two lovely bears by Michelle Doig (Padfield Bears - aka "edmondnutmeg" on TT)

1387017905_tt01.jpg

1387017926_tt02.jpg

P.S. There is one card in the first photo on the left that I can't place; it comes from Germany (Weihnachten with three teddy bears), but I can't read the name and I don't know if it's from one of my TT friends.  bear_shocked

veen-bears wrote:

Peter, you should have received my card by now, please let me know if you didn't or don't? Then I shall send again! Hugs, Pink

Yes, Pink, I did get your card, but it was so beautiful (the three dimensional teddies are awesome), that I put in my Christmas tree and therefore forgot to take a picture of it. bear_innocent
So Sorry, I will right this wrong tomorrow! bear_smile

Hugs, bear_flower
Peter

Conni Germany

I also received cards! Thanks to Pink, Sabine, Peter, Hans-Jürgen, Geraldine and Heather!

I think I make a picture tomorrow. All cards are soooo beautiful!

Miser Miser Bears

So many lovely cards thanks everyone, my house looks much more festive!

As promised, here is the lovely card/ornament from Pink (it's a beautiful 3D scene, but that doesn't show on the photo).
The teddy holding it, is one of Lorraine Rowe's "Teddy Parlour" bears, called "Oscar".  bear_wub

1387105633_tt03.jpg

BeeBears BeeBears
Guben
Website

I am so sorry I have not posted a picture earlier but just before Christmas its always tremendously busy in our engineering office bear_wacko

I received so many beautiful Christmas cards-thank you very much Geraldine,Pink,Conni,Peter,Heather,Hans-Juergen,Lyn and Gail bear_wub
My cards a shown from somebody very special- my very first vintage bear-I call him "Boots"
I found him in a tiny antiques shop, hidden behind some old crockery bear_flower
Yes I know he is not realy a beauty but I felt in love instandly.
A friend of mine, Daniel Hentschel, told me it could be a french bear from around 1920

Hugs,

Sabine

1387292400_xmasswapmit_rahmen.jpg

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I received a bunch of cards yesterday however I've been sick with a nasty cold so I haven't felt like taking any pics!!

Pics will follow soon, I promise!!

Mo Beary wrote:

I received a bunch of cards yesterday however I've been sick with a nasty cold so I haven't felt like taking any pics!!
Pics will follow soon, I promise!!

We hope you will feel better soon, Jane!  :rose:
Yesterday I got a whole bunch of cards in the post too; I will post some pictures during the weekend.  bear_smile

Conni Germany

Wonderful Christmas cards!
1387363773_sam_1409kl.jpg
Thank you to Pink, Heather, Hans-Jürgen, Gail, Pat, Geraldine, Jane, Peter, Sabine!!!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original I have received so many wonderful cards from everyone - thank you so much  bear_wub  bear_grin

More cards have arrived!    bear_original
Thank you Gail, Jane & Lyn.  bear_wub

Showing off these cards is "Finton Portmore", a Barricane Bear by Rachel Ward.  bear_smile

1387539059_christmas_cards04.jpg

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

It was again a great christmas card exchange with beautiful cards from all of you.

Thank you Gail, Biene, Conni, Heather, Geraldine, Peter, Pink, Pat, Vicky & Jane

1387636733_cards_2013.jpg

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Oh, this is so much fun! I received cards from Connie, Geraldine, Pat, Gail, Heather, Peter, Sabine, Mo Berry, Hans Jungen and Pink. Thank you so much! This is my first year participating and it is so exciting to get so many cards in the mail. Thank you again!

1387670092_1-005.jpg

Merry Christmas! Vicki

While outside the storm is raging, the Christmas cards bring some colour into our lives.  No chance of a white Christmas here. bear_sad

Thank you Pat for this beautiful card.  Juha (a Silvia Gilles' bear) is delighted.  bear_smile

1387886551_tt04.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Long Beach, CA

Thanks so much to all who participated in the card exchange, and thanks especially to all those who sent me such beautiful cards!   I am going away for Christmas as usual, and Sue Ann will kindly take over the posting of the cute animal picture of the day in my absence.   Thank you Sue Ann.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Hugs,

Gail

Plum Cottage Bears wrote:

Thanks so much to all who participated in the card exchange, and thanks especially to all those who sent me such beautiful cards!   I am going away for Christmas as usual, and Sue Ann will kindly take over the posting of the cute animal picture of the day in my absence.   Thank you Sue Ann.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Hugs,
Gail

Have a great holiday and a wonderful Christmas, Gail! bear_thumb

Today another card arrived from Vicki: thank you!  bear_smile

Board footer