Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

breast-cancer-bear.jpgHey Everyone,
Have you ever made a bear and just hated it, wanted to toss the fella in the dust bin before anyone could see him, and then for some reason he slowly grew on ya, and when I say slowly I mean SSLLOOWWWLLYY? Well this is my love/hate bear, I have been working on this fella for months.  He fought me every step of the way and I kept tucking him in the closet with the hopes that he would just disappear.  However he has a very important job to do so I could just not toss him aside.  I have been involved with a organization that raises money for Breast Cancer and this fella will be auctioned off at a very hoity toity fru- fru auction, where he will get to rub elbows with heaps of VIP's from the community.  My problem with him is I think he looks like a drunkard, that has been out on a week long drinking bing.  I'm not sure if he is the right bear for such a serious cause. Like everything I do I have left this bear to the last minute and now I don't have time to create a better offering. Hopefully the bidders will see past his wild ways, for this is such a worthy cause. Seeing my mom and best friend battle this disease makes me want to offer the best guy I can, a bear that will get bidders to open their hearts and wallets, crossing my fingers that this bear does just that.
HUGS TO ALL
Deborah

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Deborah, he's gorgeous  bear_wub  . . . I see a hunk with bedroom eyes, not a drunkard! The ladies will love him!

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HE IS WONDERFUL!!! His eyes are gorgeous!!  bear_wub Congrats on such a wonderful bear!  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Deborah, he is wonderful! The next time that you have one to throw in the dust bin, I will send you my address bear_grin  bear_grin  I am sorry to hear about your Mom and your friend and I am sure that he will do very well for the breast cancer fund.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Deborah, He's absolutly gorgeous for my taste, really bear_original

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Deborah, he is gorgeous. A little sad and bedroom eyes, but so beautiful. The George C. of bears  bear_tongue  bear_grin

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

He is so beautiful Deborah! I think you have done a marvelous job on him! What a very kind gesture!

many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

He's really wonderful, Deborah, and I think will go for big bucks!  He's very appealing and you're donating him to such a worthy cause!  My sister Sandra was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2000 and, not knowing in the slightest how to help, created a limited edition bear named SandiBear.  The proceeds from the sale of Sandi went to the Susan G. Komen Foundation For Breast Cancer Research.  When breast cancer hits so close to home, it really motivates one to do something about it.  Kudos to you!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I think he is gorgeous!  He is very handsome and I would take you throw aways as well bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Jane

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I think he is just wonderful and i hope he makes lots and lots of money  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Pipa UK

i think he is absolutley gorgeous!!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Deborah,

I laughed out loud when you said he looked like a a drunkard... I love his face!  Sure, he could possibly look a little hung over, but I don't really think that...  He looks a tiny bit sleepy to me, and there's nothing wrong with that!  Gorgoues eyes, face, and accents!  Oh, and I don't think he's underdressed for such a serious event...  He'll bring a bit of light and happy feelings to a really great benefit!

Kimberly W.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I think he is very gorgeous and unique! Not a drunkard at all but very sober and serious and kind. Just right for the occasion.  :clap:  :clap:
He doesn't look at all like a problem child even though he gave you a hard time during his making. It just goes to show that some things are meant to be a certain way.  bear_flower

hugs,

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I think he is adorable !!!
No way that he is drunker ??
He looks like ready to take a nap !
I hope he will be taking good nap sleep at
his new home !

Hugs/Marie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful, and the hat and accessories are just scrumptious, truly.  What great texture and color!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

How did I miss this one!
OMG! I love him too bits

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I love how you shaded him.  Beautiful...really really lovely. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Beautiful Bear, Deborah  and I am sure that he will make big bucks for the Breast cancer fund.
Sorry to hear about your Mum and best friend having had breast cancer.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Wowie, zowie!  Look at all the wonderful details!  You're a stickler for details!  It takes one to know one.   bear_happy   Truly an amazing bear.  bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW he's gorgeous.  Love his hat as well. What a wonderfully expresive face he has. bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a great expression this guy has ...... I don't see a drunkard at all. I see a soulful face I am sure he will raise a lot of money .......

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous Bear Deborah, for a wonderful cause.  Good luck with the fundraising.  :pray:

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Perfection! and definitely not a drunkard....a deep thinker or bedroom eyes I reckon.

I just know you will do well with him - fingers crossed you raise a lot of money.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Deborah! I too think he is gorgeous. You should first show your bear to us and then  deside hate him or not  :hug: I love his expression such a cute one.  bear_wub  bear_thumb

And the coloring is just perfect.
Good luck with him!

Julia :hug:  :pray:

Pages:

Board footer