Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

2 of my ThrEDDY Bears and one vintage Toy Bunny available in Bright Star Promotions on-line show!

1391956940_valentine-4.jpg 1391956958_valentine-1.jpg

ThrEDDY Bear Valentine bear_wub , perfect gift for Valentines day. Valentine`s eyes are hand embroidered in black with little white dot to bring them alive.

1391957010_jess-1.jpg 1391957023_jess-4.jpg

ThrEDDY Bear Jess with tiny tail bear_original

1391957043_bunbun-4.jpg 1391957056_bunbun-3.jpg

Bunny Toy I made from a knit kind fabric, inspired by a home made Bunny toy, which was knitted in a square and then sewn together into a bunny. Fun toy for an old style bear or doll.

CLICK to visit the show

BooBoo Posts: 153

Oh my goodness they are all so precious bear_wub !!!!!

I've been looking for a crochet bear pattern to make a tiny friend for a bigger bear, but haven't had much luck.

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Thank you so much Pink and BooBoo.    I have patterns for sale but there are also free patterns available on internet. A friend of me has a few free patterns in her Blog:

http://debbittybears.blogspot.nl/  You might like to try one of those.

Good luck and Happy Crocheting!!

Berta

BooBoo Posts: 153
threadteds wrote:

Thank you so much Pink and BooBoo.    I have patterns for sale but there are also free patterns available on internet. A friend of me has a few free patterns in her Blog:

http://debbittybears.blogspot.nl/  You might like to try one of those.

Good luck and Happy Crocheting!!

Berta

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub

Board footer