Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

BEAR-in-tree2.jpgHi again.  Here is new bear that is the brother to Kota.  I was going to name him "Dakota"...but I have a Nakota, Kota, and now Dakota...???....I think I need to get out of this naming rut...what do you think?

This is the onlky photo I took of this bear.  I'll have more photos later...indoor piccies.

This mohair is Intercal's 325S/CM
color:  Antique Brown 3505

When this mohair is rinsed in water( before sewing up) it fluffs up beautifully.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Tako  ;).
Wonderful little one, Judi  :hug:.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

'FOREST' bear_thumb

clare14 Country Bears
England

I think Riley.  Outstanding work again Judi....   :hug:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I like the woodsy connection.  If it was a sister, you could have called her Keita, which means Forest.  How about Aran - same meaning??

Or Kiona - which means brown hills and is of Native American extraction. 

whatever you name him, he is beauuuuutiful   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful baby, Judi!  JuJu, Praline, Nutmeg, Jordan, Hunter, Foster, Hondo, Lobo, Dillon, Darby.

Spring Fever Posts: 21

Boy Judi,
I always have this problem too. I think the names Melissa suggested would be great. Your bears are absolutely adorable.
Charise-Spring Fever Bears

ellen ontario, canada

Snicker?
Howdy?
Qui? (pronounced key)

ScottBear scott's bears

looks like a 'barkley" too me lol

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

He looks like a William to me, no idea why. Gorgeous bear Judi.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh my goodness!!  Clare!  Before I even opened up this post (just saw the little pic), I said, "Riley..."

How WEIRD!!

Kimberly W.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

He's gorgeous Judi!  bear_flower   'Rosco' or 'Rocky' .......

:hug:
Tracy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

A native word. Lakota. Not sure of the exact spelling though. But he looks like a Lakota

Beautiful bear Ms. Judi I love the extra detail on his muzzle

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What great suggestions guys. :clap:  Thank you very much.  I am going to write these names down. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Well I actually think the name Dakota suits him VERY well  bear_wub   He does look like a "Dakota" to me...  Judi you're simply amazing with these cubs...he looks so real up in that tree...

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

My suggestion was also Lakota but what about Kyoto? Wonderful bear as usual!!!
Hugs
Gail

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

what about cracker's

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Great suggestions , all of you....now I am even more confused....in the best possble way, though.  bear_wub

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Oh My, what a face!!! Judi He is just sooooo darling.  I'm real bad at picking names so I have purchased several baby naming books and even with these I still have a hard time finding the right name to match the right bear. So I guess I'm no help, but I did see a few names on this list that I might borrow for future bears of my own. bear_whistle Did I type that out loud???
Hugs deborah

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Brownie? as he is a yummy bear!

Or just give me this bear and I am sure I will eventually find him a name!!!  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

He is so great Ilove his face I think he should be called "Spirit". I have just read they have saved Bear forest in British Columbia ( the home of the spirit bears) I think it was agreed on 7th  February after a 10 year fight. He looks such a spirited bear having climbed all the way up that tree  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
and he has the same colouring as spirit bears
take a look
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeacti … z00m=75143

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well...I actually like the Dakota name too.  Who cares how many "...kota's" you have running around.  I can't seem to name any of mine lately...or accessorize them. I have a couple nekkid nameless furry ones right now.  Poor cubs!!!!

Good Luck Judi...you always come up with great ones.  You will this time too.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Judi he is adorable  bear_wub I think he is my favourite so far of this series...I like Dakota too...you could call them the kota kubs lol
xo sarah

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

BEAR-IN-TREE-1.JPG

lapousmor wrote:

Or just give me this bear and I am sure I will eventually find him a name!!!  bear_tongue  :lol:

aawwwwww he sends you a big bear hug from his tree. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I love the stories.  This line of my bears seem to all have a bit different look butare all cheeky and love to climb trees.........

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Judi,  bear_flower
I have just clicked on this bear for the umpteenth time and still haven't come up with much better than what's already been posted.  Some bears whisper their names, some shout them......and some bears think it's a game to button their lips and not say a word.   bear_whistle   Those little rascals!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer