Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Oh Jane, I am sorry to hear this.  Holly is such a beautiful dog, she is in my prayers  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
:hug:
Laurie

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I am praying that your little darling fully recovers Jane as we love or pets like  a member of the family

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Jane hon,  big hugs to you and your dog.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
best wishes and healing thoughts for Hollie.

Hugs
Kassity

ScottBear scott's bears

huge hug and best wish's   
BIG BEAR HUGS
SCOTT

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm so sorry, Jane . . . Holly is, no doubt, in good hands and the best is being done for her.  I am sending good wishes her way for a recovery - and big hugs your way for comfort.  I do hope you will keep us posted - please try not to feel guilty.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Jane you are always there for us all. I consider you the mother of TT. You look after us all. I once had a dog and he was ill and I thought he would be OK, if he got any worse we would take him to the vets. The next day I had to tell my daughter her dog had died in the night all alone. Your Holly has a chance, all the best. :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Jane,

Oooh, how scary for you.  I hope all goes OK, and keep us in the loop!
:hug:

Like Shelli said, don't beat yourself up - you weren't to know!
Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jane,

I am so sorry to hear about dear little Holly - how very sad. She is such a sweet little dog.
I sure hope that the Vet can fix what is wrong and make her all better.
My thoughts and prayers are with lovely Holly and your Family.

LOL & Bear hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Jane sending big hugs to you and holly  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahh darling Jane,

I am so sorry for you and Holly.  Prayers go out for recovery and strength

hugs  :hug:

dilu

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Jane,
I am so sorry to hear about Holly.  You and Holly are in my prayers.  Keep us posted on her progress.
Donna

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Jane,
Sending you and Holly the biggest ever HUGS :hug:  :hug:
and plenty of positive thoughts!!
:hug:  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Dear Jane, I know the heartache & agony you are going through, it's just devasting when something like this happens, but please don't blame yourself......I pray your darling little Holly will be okay...PLEASE let us all know how she is, we all love you and are thinking of you & your family....

hugest hugs, :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Denise

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Jane,
Is it possible that Holly has had access to either rat poison or slug and snail bait? Both these products cause anaemia in dogs and the pale gums. Just a thought.
Do hope she'll be okay, it's lucky you took her to the vets when you did. Don't blame yourself. bear_cry  bear_sad

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Dear Jane
As I was reading thru the posts all I could think of was lead or some other form of poisoning and  Hayley ideas of a rat or snail poisons. 
Our thoughts are with you.
Here is a big hug from downunder   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Aw, Jane. Big, BIG hugs to you!  (((((((((((( :hug: ))))))))))))
Holly looks so sweet. I'm so sorry she's sick. Please don't be hard on yourself. Sometimes you just can't tell that a dog is sick until they're very sick. As soon as you realizd there might be a problem you took her to get checked. What more could a person do?  I will keep you both in my prayers.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Jane I am so sorry...huge hugs coming your way  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: and I hope your little poochie will be okay come morning...
lots of love
sarah

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jane, that is so sad when your loving pet is sick. You shouln't blame yourself, but I do understand what you are feeling right now. I wish we could speaks animal languages to communicate better with them, cause our loving pets don't need any languages to feel what we feel at the moment. The are so much smarter than we are.

I hope she'll recover very soon.  :hug:  bear_wub

julia :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   and a big  :hug:  for Holly too........ bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

Celena Oxford

Jane, I am so sorry to hear about Holly...I hope and pray she will be better again...

BIG HUGS FOR YOU  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jane....I'm so sorry to hear about your
sweet Holly....  bear_cry

I just noticed your post today..so sorry.
I will keep her and you in my prayers.  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Great big hugs coming your way, Jane. And for Holly too, who looks adorable in her photo. As someone else said, she's in the best place.  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

oh my dear Jane, I am sending you the biggest hug I can from so far away - I know how you must be feeling and your sweet Holly knows how much you love her and she couldn't ask for a better Mum - really.

I do hope she gets better xx
  :hug:   :hug:
Catherine

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Dearest Jane,
Just got home from a judging trip and I feel so bad for you...I'm so late in offering my thoughts and wishes...but you know you shouldn't be blaming yourself... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

So sorry to hear about Holly , Jane.  I hope everything will work out for you both . Take care !

Board footer