Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi to all bear_original . I need an advice please; I bought a light tent and i need the appropriate lights. What do you use and did you bought it at ebay? Have all a nice day

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Irene, I just love my light tent.  It made a world of differentce with my photos.

I use a combination of lights.  I use Reveal natural lights and flourecsent and halogen flood lights.  I feel this gives a mix of different "color" lights. I built a framwork with PVC pipes around the light tent to hand the lights on.  I bought light fixtures with clamps.  My goal is to have photos that are accurate in color.....but if it doesn't work then I correct the color with photo editing.

Anyone else have suggestions too?

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi... your photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!  Truly.  So nice and clear and sharp without looking harsh.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall and check out your whole set up... light tent, camera, lights... everything!   bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hey, we should take photos of us taking photos lol.  You guys would be shocked at my makeshift studio lol
Sarah

Board footer