Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi All  bear_wub

I'm back, i think. Still not great but i feel blooming marvellous to what i did even a few days ago.
I can't sew, so no bears are getting done - i have the swap bear to start, promise i'll get him  done Anne.

I've nipped around TT and started on the postings, will take me a month of sundays to read them all !!!!

I got bored yesterday and made an avatar for our gorgeous Shari who has been in the wars, so i must be geting better. Boredom is my natural state folks.
bear_tongue

So So Sorry to hear about the poor pets here - it is heartbreaking to read about them all - i sincerely hope that they recover or are at peace in animal heaven.
bear_flower  bear_cry

You have been so wonderful - for a change HA HA HA AHA HAHA - just kidding.
Thank you all so very much for your concern, kind words and get well wishes - i was absolutely overwhelmed when i read them all. My email inbox has been full and my PM's need deleting as you have filled up my inbox with your lovely messages.

I am touched and humbled - Ta Very Much  bear_cry  bear_wub  bear_cry  bear_wub

But enough of the sappy crappy stuff - what's all the gossip then? Anyone know any good goss?

It is a spurious lie that i was at the Oscars with George, i did'nt want to put all the dowdy film starlets to shame with my frontless backless bottomless frock made especialy for me by the bloke who made Bjorks swan dress a few years ago and preferred to have an early night with a cup of hot Baileys and a young male model to rub my feet.
bear_tongue

Well, have i covered everything do you think? I'm bound to have forgotton something..............i may be back to update this posting if i have.

Lovely to be back me old fruits

PenPen  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

:dance:   :dance:   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   :dance: Yeah,Penny's back!!!!     :dance:  :dance:   :dance:   :dance:   :dance:    bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

It is great to have you back Penny.  I love reading your posts.  You are a really live wire ,  what a hoot.  Take care and don't overdo.  We want you back fully recovered !   :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Well, it certainly is good to have you back, Penny!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Shes back! YAY!!!!! No gossip though, hmmm I could make some up? bear_grin

Never stopped you before Mand   hoo hoo

I'm think i'm meaner than ever  bear_whistle   bear_wacko

PenPen

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

YEA!!!!! PENNY!!!!!!  So good to have you back.... no one did anything while you were gone... just so you wouldn't miss anything!!!!!!   bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_grin
It's good to "hear" your voice again!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme
Originals

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

She's back.....and in fine form already.   bear_happy   We've missed you, girlie!   bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  A spurious lie?   bear_shocked   I dare say, more like, someone's vivid imagination.....or wishful thinking perhaps.

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Glad to see you back to your old tricks Penny.  It is true, not much was done while you were gone.

Jill

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

images.jpgI bet you all did'nt know Penny is a great cook? Here she is cooking up some trouble for supper. bear_tongue

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hip Hip Hoorah, Our Pennykins is back again, chirpier than ever. We missed you loads.  Hugs Rita xxxx

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hip Hip Hooorrrraaaayyyyyyyyy

So glad you're back, it was simply too dull and quiet around here!

Hope you feel better and stronger!

The gollies are feasting on chocolate for lunch in your honor.  i can expect a massive sugar rush in an hour.....yikes!!!

hugs

wonks

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Welcome back Penny :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:
bear_grin  bear_grin  Amanda
Penny, how did you know we all want a batch of trouble for supper, yummy yummy. 
:hug:
Laurie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Welcome back Penny, glad to hear you are feeling a little better  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Glad you're back! Your humor was missed

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I love your vocabulary as much as your humor, PenPen.  Welcome home!  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Yeah Penny - you're back at it!  Good to see your humour hasn't suffered LOL! 

Hugs,  :hug:

Brenda

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh welcome back PenPen !  :hug:
We miss you~  bear_cry

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better!
bear_flower 

Hugs/Marie

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Yeah!!!  We're glad you're back, Penny!  I'm glad you're feeling better.   :hug:

It is 1:49am here and i should be in bed but.........i can't because i feel soooo much better and have spent so much time in bed the last few weeks that i don't wanna go!!!!

I just made Heather an avatar and have been browsing through eBay and found my favourite book from when i was a kid! Can you believe i searched all the internet and only found the book on eBay? God Bless eBay - all i have to do now is win the bidding and i can transport myself back to being a 9 year old kid again.
bear_tongue

PenPen :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Welcome back Penny...

As you can tell you've been greatly missed!!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Glad to hear that you are feeling better (I think) and back with us!

I liked what you said..... transporting myself back to being a 9 years old kid again!
Best of luck with the book you are searching for - hope that you win it on ebay.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Penny it is good to see you back and in good form  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Been missing you and your smiley face Penny! Now just don't go overdoing it, will you??? Take care of yourself  :hug:

Board footer