Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

It's me being sappy... just to warn you!!  bear_innocent

I just looked through the Bears For Sale and Showcase forums.
Instead of feeling waaaaaay behind on getting new bears made I felt so proud of all of you.
Especially those who were just learning and still wet behind the ears when you first came to TT.

Your work has evolved, I can see the new methods you've learned, details you've improved, looks you have acheived and the styles that have become yours alone. Some of this talent comes from practice, some you are just born with and some comes from asking questions and sifting through the never-ending answers and techniques we have to share with you.

Your commitment to the quality of artist teddy bears and desire to learn and grow and to share your love for bears with the world helps make the teddy bear industry what it is and TT what it is as well.

You girls make me so proud!!!!! It's so much fun to see the changes right before my very eyes!  bear_flower

Kudos, Congrats and keep up the fantastic work!!!!  :clap:   :clap:

:hug:
Hugs, Daphne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks Daphne,

Sometimes I feel like a small child needing a good spanking for all my whinning  bear_rolleyes

I have learned more here than I ever could in all the teddy books out there...and I have a few.  It's just so much easier to learn from those who are doing everyday and to get more than one perspective or way of doing the same thing for me has been invaluable.

Thanks everyone here at TT who inspires me to be better, work harder and for such wonderful friendships.

Shantell

Board footer