Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

parcel.jpgPatsys swap bear parcel arrived. Quite belatedly, but finally here.
So here it is!!!!!! isnt it wonderful!!!!!!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Well, aren't you going to open the box Matilda? 

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

WA

I'm waiting for Patsy, Aleta.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

She said she designed him especially for me, I hope he doesnt have a bare bum.? bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Wendy I am here ....open it up

Portland, Oregon
Website

Aren't you even going to take a tiny little peek?  Maybe tear the paper just a wee bit?  OH MY GOSH, MATILDA!  YOUR BEAR IS IN THERE AND HE'S SUFFOCATING!!!!   bear_shocked  bear_shocked You better open the box....QUICK!!  bear_original  bear_smile  bear_laugh  bear_grin

Aleta

Sydney

Aleta, she needs to open it to make sure that she has survived as it has taken her along time to get there.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Waiting and waiting......and waiting.......and falling asleep waiting.

Warmest hugs, :hug:
Aleta

Sydney

I think she took a detour ....... I hope she didn't get over to dilu's and find her Gollies and chocolate ........ bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked

WA

parcelbearthumnail.jpgparcelbeartw0.jpgparcelbear0ne.jpgPatsy has designed & made the most delightful Irish dancing fairy. She is just beautiful!!! :hug:
She has green paint stocking wings, to make her extra light on her toes bear_grin  and has a wee baby fairy to keep her company.  " EMERALDA"  is holding a magic clover wand. And I'm sure if I am very nice to her she will grant me a wish bear_grin  she stands at 30 cm,which is 12 inches.
Thankyou so very much Patsy, I LOVE HER!!!!!!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Ohshe is lovely....
you are so lucky

Sydney

I am glad she has arrived OK I must admit I was getting worried about her.... I am so pleased you like her ........ there isn't any chocolate on her is there? I was worried that she had taken a detour to dilu's to find the chocolate ...... bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a lovely baby bear!! You must be thrilled Matilda!! What a great job on this gorgeous bear Patsy!! Way to go Girls!! This bear swap has been so very meaningful!! I have made a wonderful friend in Vickie and have the most adoring baby bear!!

many Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Matilda you must be so pleased. Patsy you did a wonderful job on this bear.  I love the costuming, she looks so fairy like.  Congrats !   :dance:

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Wow, what a beautiful bear  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub
:hug:
Laurie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Oooh, she IS lovely!!!  :clap:  :clap:   Matilda you're  so lucky to have her....

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Matilda - what a darling bear - she is just beautiful no wonder you are delighted :dance:  :dance:
PAtsy what a wonderful creation - you are very clever especially with her little miniature matching!!
:hug:

Portland, Oregon
Website

I wish I could have stayed awake for the unveiling last night.  What a lovely, lovely little bear!!!  These swaps are fabulous!  It's almost as much fun seeing what all the swap bears look like as it is receiving one in person.  bear_original  bear_original

Aleta

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Prety prety prety bear!!!! Well done, Patsy and lucky Matilda!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Great bear! Such imagination in the costuming LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Board footer