Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

MOONLING-COPYRIGHT-SM.JPGmoonling-copyright.jpg

Moonlings will be coming to a moonbeam near you soon!

A completely new pattern and style for me - i hope you will like them.

And as you can see i have added the copyright emblem too  :dance:

Penny  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Penny, what sweet and etherial little critters! I can't wait to see more  bear_wub

Eileen

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Penny... you have me completely fascinated!  Are we going to be seeing a series of these wonderous little creatures from the lunar realm!?
I hope so!   bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

They are sooo cute.. they look like little lambies!  bear_wub

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Lunar bears HMMMM.  Ursa Major or Ursa Minor. I am thinking Ursa Minor, they look like wee things to me. Must be from the Ursa Minor, huh.  cute creations.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Simply adorable.  Penny dear you have creativity just oozing from you!!!  George has NO idea what he's missing.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Strange.  Delightful!  Growing on me.  So very cute!  Growing on me.  Different.  Growing on me some more.  Loving them now!  Uh-oh.  Okay, how much?  Where do we find them?

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Penny... you have me completely fascinated!  Are we going to be seeing a series of these wonderous little creatures from the lunar realm!?

Yes Kim, i will be making a series of these little bears. They are about 8" high but i have'nt even measured them yet!

George has NO idea what he's missing.

Right On Shantell ! I love you for that ha ha ha  :hug:

Okay, how much?  Where do we find them?

Ha Ha Aleta! I only have the prototype made so far but i will get onto making them as soon as i finish Anne's St.Patricks Day swap bear - i really have to get going on that!!!!
I will post here when the Moonlings are available Aleta.

Thanks for all the encouragement Girls  bear_flower

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Hehe, how wonderful!!! And how creative you are! They look so sweet (can aliens look sweet?!) and I'm looking forward to seeing more!  :clap:  bear_wub

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Way to go Penny! They are so cute and whimsycal!

Many Hugs Louise

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Adorable!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub   I love the almost human shape to the legs-----reminds me of fuzzy little dancers flitting about......

:hug:  :hug:
Tracy

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

Love anything to do with the moon and these little Moonlings are no exception.

Jill

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

What a brilliant idea...nice picture too!!!!

Tracy wrote: I love the almost human shape to the legs-----reminds me of fuzzy little dancers flitting about......

I would take more water with the whisky if i were you Tracy - you might be seeing pink elephants next!
bear_laugh  bear_wacko
HA HA only kidding Tracy - thank you for the nice comments.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked
Penny, you are a goddess. Yes, you are : what a fantastic bear ! So unique : So full of character !  So... so... great ! Absolutely great !  bear_wub  bear_wub

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Penny

Your moonlings are wonderful - they look like meerkat angels - well not that I've ever seen one - but they'd definitely look like moonlings!  My girlies love them too.  Fantastic!

Vicky wrote:  they look like meerkat angels

HA HA HA - what a great thing to say Vicky. I suppose they do a bit - i honestly did'nt think of that.
I have had a little glitch getting more made i'm afraid. I am soooo busy!

I'm playing catch-up with housework, sewing, waxing my legs (URGH) etc etc.  bear_shocked  bear_cry

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website
Penny wrote:

I would take more water with the whisky if i were you Tracy - you might be seeing pink elephants next!

Ha!  I thought it tasted a bit strong.....will have to watch that, but pink elephants are kinda cute you know! bear_laugh   bear_tongue

:hug:
Tracy

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic Penny, I love them.  bear_wub

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I can't wait to see them Penny. Mind you your fascination with the moon is worrying. Anyone know where you can get silver bullets from? bear_tongue  bear_grin

Penny I know your grandson is visiting - but that's NO EXCUSE! Start making the moonlings!! 

O gimme a break Erin pleeeze!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  I'll get on it asap!

Mind you your fascination with the moon is worrying. Anyone know where you can get silver bullets from?   

Ha Very Ha Amanda!  bear_wacko

I have'nt started howling at the moon yet my dear - although i do chase my cats around a bit and like to fetch sticks haw haw haw
bear_tongue

Penny  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable, Penny . . . what an active imagination you have!!  These little creatures are to die for!

Sue Ann wrote what an active imagination you have!!

Thanks Sue Ann, but i think it's simply because i still have'nt grown up yet - Peter Pen that's me!
bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

This concept is terrific and the little critter entirely adorable.  Plus I really love the colors and style you're using to showcase them digitally, too.  Really inspirational, Penny!

Well Thank You Miss Shelli ! - great praise coming from our premier graphics expert!

Thanks Hon  bear_thumb

But i gotta get off of here NOW or i will get even further behind with all the stuff hanging over my head like the sword of Damocles

PenPen  bear_wub

Board footer