Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

patty2.jpgpatty1.jpgErika
Patty has arrived - he came so fast  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
I just love him to bits :hug:  :hug:  :hug: so does everyone in my work bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Thank you so much - I will have to post pictures maybe Saturday - sorry the light is soo soo bad when we get home from work
But everyone will see him soon - he is such a terrific guy :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Thank you soo sooo much :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Anne
Well I have a little pciture now - not so good will get better at the weekend but had to try to let you all see bear_original  bear_original
Here is Patty O'Malley - my absolutely darling bear from Erika of Fuzzbutt Bears in Ohio
He is terrific and such a character - he even pooped out of his travel accommodation to say hello to the customs folk here bear_grin  bear_grin
I love him Erika, thank you so much for swapping - I can hardly wait to see what you think of your little bear when he arrives :dance:
:hug:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WHERE ARE THE PICS???? You know the rules, Anne LOL  bear_happy

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_happy What a TEASE!!!!!  Enjoy your new bear...and get those pics on here pronto!!!!  bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, i am happy you love your swap bear!
I look forward to see pictures of him!

Mine should arrive soon...
Sooooo exciting!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

We are waiting..... :hug:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

patty2.jpgpatty1.jpgOh dear made a mess!!
Posted picture at the beginning - will post my dear little Patty's picture her at this end of the post too :redface:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Wow!!! He's a dazzler!!!!  :clap:  :clap: Sooo adorable!!!  bear_wub   Is that string mohair??  bear_grin I can imagine the smiles on the customs people's faces...who wouldn't smile back?   bear_grin

krystolla Fuzzbutt Bears
Columbus Ohio

I'm so glad you like him! Somehow I'm not surprised he decided to visit the customs folks . . . no matter how much tape I wrapped around that box. He's a pretty friendly fellow. Probably already looking for the green beer to start celebrating St. Patrick's Day!

Debbie: Yes, he's made from string mohair (mostly). The rainbow area is an acrylic yarn I fell in love with. I don't know how to crochet so I sort-of satin stitched it into place over muslin -- I liked the striping effect.

-- Erika
Fuzzbutt Bears

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How perfectly lovely...he looks like he is ready to party

What fun.  Congratulations!

dilu

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

He looks like he's ready for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow.  I bet he'll be out partying!   bear_original

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh, he is so cute ! bear_wub Very unique and lovable little one ! bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Sorry Ann but I cant figure him out. It looks like he has four eyes. ????????
Matilda bear_wacko

Board footer