Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Zach-mad-chef.JPGMy mom gave me these pics yesterday.  Zach was helping her make cut-out cookies a few weeks ago, and totally hammed it up for the camera!  He's such a stitch......never a dull moment!! bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh That boy may have a career on television as indeed,  "Zach, the Mad Chef"!!!  bear_laugh   What a ham  bear_happy 

bear_wub I think its so nice that he'll have memories of making cookies with Grandma  bear_wub

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Tracy, he made me laugh out loud with that second pic! What a cutie. Now have a look at him in that second pic then look at your avatar...coincidence??  bear_laugh

Iowa
Website

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh Holy cow, Sandi!!  You're right........there is a family resemblance there!  I never noticed!!

Tracy

A while back Judi started a thread, "Do you look like your bears", (or something close to that). It was pretty interesting and probably why I noticed. bear_original

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

hahahaha... That is the first thing I noticed also.. too cute!
Sonya

Iowa
Website

I'll have to point that out to Zach later.  He'll love it!!!!

Tracy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL!!!  He's adorable!!! (course, he probably doesn't want to be described that way  bear_grin )

Melanie! Oh, now you gotta tell us!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tracy, Zach is going to be the high school heart throb!!!!  bear_wub
I can see he'd be quite a source of entertainment and laughs!

Melanie - yup, gotta tell us now!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tooooo cuuuuuuute!!  Thanks for sharing!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Great picture!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I can't believe that Zach looks sooo much like your avatar bear Tracy!!!! bear_rolleyes

He is a gorgeous boy is'nt he? Bet he's gonna break a few hearts when he gets older.
:dance:

Funny how many of us make bears that resemble our children is'nt it? Judi's bears look just like her little boy too - very cheeky!!

What did the cookies taste like and did they have a strange grey colour to them? My kids always managed to turn everything grey even though i made them scrub their hands beforehand - i think little boys are just plain mucky!!!

Penny  :hug:

Iowa
Website

I'm afraid Zach will be quite the heartbreaker when he's older!  Thanks gals!  Oh, and he's also ornery as the day is long and very fearless...........I'm gonna have my hands full!!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Penny wrote:

think little boys are just plain mucky!!!

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh Hahahaha!  Isn't that the truth!!  Zach's cookies weren't grey though......and they tasted great!   He made sure I tried one right away!

Tracy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful Pictures of Zach, Tracy. Thanks for sharing.
What a special time making cookies with Grandma.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
Sandi.S. wrote:

Oh, Tracy, he made me laugh out loud with that second pic! What a cutie. Now have a look at him in that second pic then look at your avatar...coincidence??  :D

Sandi... I was thinking that exact same thing before I ever got to your post!!!!!!!  So cute!

Hmmm... I don't think I look like any of my bears.... though some do have that slightly sad smile that I often have on my face.... My mom calls it "wistful,"  it's actually an adjective that people do use to describe my bears' expression..... not really sad... just kinda deep in thought and longing for something.....  I just took another peek at the new pic I uploaded to the user photos.... yes... that's a bit wistful.... not focused on the camera or the person taking the pic.....   bear_cry  bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer