Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Hi Everyone,
I would like to ask a question??
Is there any of you attending the Doll and Teddy Bear Expo in Washington DC in August??
I am coming over to attend this show as an exhibitor. woooohooo I am so excited...hehehehe. bear_grin
I have never travelled to the U.S before and would love to hear about  the show; if anyone has attended it and also about your beautiful country.!!!!!
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie :hug:  bear_original

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi Kerrie,
I don't know anything about the DC show, but I'm for you and Lisa getting to attend!! Woohoo!  :dance:  I'm sure it will be awesome. Please, one of you, take your camera and bring us back some pics!
It would be a great topic for the Reporting Live Forum. ...hint, hint, nudge, nudge.  bear_flower
Have fun!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Kerrie and everyone,

I will be going too. I am very excited to go. I will be showing two kinds of art work. Bears and Art Dolls. That is kinda why I am not on here so much anymore - work - work - work. but you still got to play with your friends too!  bear_grin 

I have been told it is very highly recommended.
Cool - Lisa! You have been - that is great. 
I look forward to seeing you both there.  :dance:  :dance: 

hugs Kassie

Melbourne

Hi Lisa thanks for your reply wooohooo I look forward to meeting you at the Doll and Teddy Expo in Washington DC. Thank you also for the info you are a gem.
Bear hugs and smiles

Melbourne

G,day Kassie,
Yeah!!! Great to hear you are attending the show. I am aslo work, work working. I am attending two shows here in Australia before I come over to the U.S. This website is very addictive so I have to behave and try and get my work done. hehehehe. bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_whistle
But its all fun.
Thank you for letting me know and I look forward to meeting you tooo.
Bear hugs and smiles

Melbourne

Hi Bonnie,
Thanks for your post. I will take some pics definately. I am so very excited. I have been overseas before; but have never ventured to the U.S. so woooohoooo bear_grin
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie  :hug:  bear_original

Board footer