Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

G,day from a little bear artist who hangs out in Melbourne, Australia.
We had so many questions asking about what Australia is like and so many Aussies put up pics and described  our beautiful country.....
So I thought it would be great to know where some of the artists live in the world!!!
It would be great to see pics and here about your beautiful country!!!
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie :hug:  bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Kerrie,

go to index and then right under the welcome banners at the top of your page you will see in small writing about 2/3rds across the page something called "User Map"

If you click on it you will get to see where everyone from TT lives,

It takes a long time to load up.....cuz there is a lot of us.....but it is worth the wait, and while yu are there, you can put yourself on the map too!

You'll find a lot of our best friends here are from your neck of the woods.

hugs

dilu

Melbourne

Oh thanks Dilu,
:doh: didnt know that was there  :redface:
:hug:  bear_original

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

You might find this thread interesting too...and perhaps others would like to add to it.

Enjoy...lots of beautiful photos!!!   bear_flower   bear_flower

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=2546

Shantell

Dilu Posts: 8,574

+actually you don't have to go to index....it is at the top of every page....have fun!

dilu

Melbourne

Thanks for that Shantell.... :doh: didnt know that was on here either oh silly silly me,  still trying to work out this website bear_wacko  bear_whistle i will get it soon...(i hope)hehehe :redface:  :pray:  :hug:  bear_original
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie

Melbourne

buy the time I am through I will have you all so confused you wont have a clue wots going on. I will just keep asking questions and pushing buttons in the hope of working stuff out...mind you I should be working on bears  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  :hug:  bear_original

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

You wouldn't have really had anyway of knowing unless you ran across it.  I just remembered it from before and thought you would enjoy it.  I think it would be fun for new people to add to it. 

There is tons of valuable & fun information on here but if you don't know how to search for it there is just no way to find it.

Have fun...I enjoyed the thread alot when it was going on.

Shantell

Board footer